Chapter 6

Ahri PoV

Me: "Can I ask you to do me one favor."

Y/n: "Seemes like I've done you a lot of favors today but go ahead."

I smiled at him and placed my hand a little closer to his.

Me: "I wanted to celebrate the victory with you, maybe go out for a lunch, you know, with all of us ."

He stared at me blankly for a second, and with a stern face replied.

Y/n: "No."

I was very dissapointed, to say the very least.

Me: "B-but why not."

Y/n: "I don't know you, and I don't want to know you."

I got even closer to him and got on both my hands to lean in closer.

Me: "Why don't you want to know me? I want to be friends with you."

Y/n: "You people seem like a lot of trouble."

He slightly pushed me away

Y/n: "You specifically seem like the child who got everything she wanted and has never been told no."

Akali stood up and walked over to him, she grabbed him by the collar.

Akali: "You don't need to be such a dick about it, Ahri's trying to be nice to you and be your friend."

Y/n: "First off let go of my collar before I break your fucking teeth on the wall, secondly, have you ever considered that I don't want freinds?"

Akali gritted her teeth but evelynn grabbed her arm.

Evelynn: "Let's not do anything to get expelled quite yet darling."

I got closer to him again

Me: "But aren't you lonely?"

He stayed silent for a moment and zoned out for a few seconds. He sighed and got up

Y/n: "I would rather be alone than deal with others ahri."

He finally placed his jacket back on and slid his hands into his pockets before walking away. Something fell out of his pocket, a bracelet made up of little shells with a pointed rock in the middle.

I see him panic and quickly pick it up before anyone noticed it. I try to go after him but the others stop me this time.

Evelynn: "Darling, we're still willing to give him a chance, but for now just give him time."

Me: "B-but."

Akali: "She's right Ri, as much as I wanted to punch that guy I'm sure he has a reason for wanting to be alone."

I sigh and gaze worryingly into the dodgeball game. About an hour passed and the next bell rung for lunch. We had already changed into our normal uniform. I spot y/n and I ran up to him.

He turns around before sighing

Y/n: "I haven't forgotten."

I smiled and start walking next to him while he leads us to the cafeteria. Her turns to me to be met with my pleading face. He fliched for second

Y/n: "It's still a no ahri."

I walk infront of him and stop jimin his tracks.

Me: "Pleeease."

Y/n: "No."

Me: "Please."

Y/n: "No."

I leaned down slightly to meet his gaze better. He backed up for slightly and looked away. I grab both sides of his face and turn his head to meet mine.

Me: "Pretty please."

He groaned

Y/n: "If it'll get you to stop doing this then fine."

I giggled joyfully and grabbed his hand, I basically dragged him into the cafeteria and got in line with him. The others caught up soon after.

Akali: "I'm honestly surprised you changed your mind."

He whispered under his breath

Y/n: "Not as much as I am."

He spoke up after

Y/n: "I'm only here to get this one to stop bothering me about it."

I leaned on his shoulder

Me: "Hehe admit it you want to be my freind."

He rolled his eyes and chose out his food. As he was about to pay I stopped him and paid for him. He tried to protest

Y/n: "I can pay for my self, I dont want to owe you anything."

I giggle and paid for him anyways

Me: "You don't owe me, I just want to eat with you."

I dragged him along again and chose out a table for all of us to sit.

Y/n PoV

I sat down at the table that ahri chose. I could definitely feel the realise stares of the other people watching as ahri dragged me to the table. If that wasn't bad enough the other three getting here only made the starting more intense.

I was lost in thought for a moment and didn't realized ahri was asking me something.

Ahri: "You okay."

I turn to her

Me: "Yeah."

I start eating my food and the others kept trying to make conversation with me. I mostly dodged around the talking and tried to kill the conversation as quick as I could.

Unfortunately one of the leering pair of eyes came over.

Sett: "Hey there."

Sett or "The boss" as some people call him, walked over to the table.

Ahri turned and happily greeted the guy.

Sett: "You're cute did ya know that."

Oh God no

He leaned down to meet her eyes

Sett: "Why dont you come with me to my table."

Ahri giggled playfully

Ahri: "No thank you, you seem really nice but I want to sit with my friends."

He was definitely bothered by it but he stayed silent about it. His hand ran trough his hair.

Sett: "Well if you ever change your mind come and find me."

Ahri: "Ok."

She turned back around

Ahri: "Do you know that guy?"

Me: "No."

Ahri: "Are you sure? There was some real tension between the two of you."

I tapped my fingers on the table for a few seconds.

Me: "Not that it's any of your business, but we had some beef a while back."

She seemed really interest but dropped the topic and started to converse with the others again.

Ahri: "This was nice, I hope we can make this a daily thing."

Me: "Dont push it."

She giggled and patted my shoulder before smiling and thanking me.

Maybe, she isn't so bad... maybe I can open my heart to another freind... no, she'll just leave me... like little leaf did before.