Final Input

Hey, it's me again, Mort.

It's been quite the journey huh?

Trust me, I know it has.

I've been the one to write it after all.

In any case, I'd like to start this off with a thank you.

I thank all of you readers first and foremost for being with me through this whole book.

Epsiecially my dear fred bear, Jake, and the Turkey himself.

Now into my closing thoughts.

It's been nothing but pain trying to write this book in the later half, but still I pushed trough.

But I am sorry for both ending this book, and for the ending feeling so rushed.

I couldn't bare to see my poor book have its name dragged through the mud anymore.

In all honesty, I want to quit writing all together.

Both writing and ending stories gets painful after a while.

And now that most of the old titans (excluding my self) are gone and done, I think its about time I hung up the gloves.

Overall, I have only a few major regrets with this story.

1. Lita being a demon was so cliche.

Orginally I had planned for it to be Apnoea, but me and my stupid brain went for deeeeeemon.

2. I wish I gave the MC more time to be pissed.

I my self am very forgiving, it's a bad trait, I often get pushed around because I have hard time being angry/ staying angry with someone.

3. The ending.

I actually had three different endings I thought of throught the story.

A. Y/n jumps off of Vannesa's building, and dies.

This was meant to take place after the party, but the party itself was different, the MC would actually end up killing the Pit boys, and seeing no chance of redemption would jump off the building, killing himself instantly.

B. Y/n was going to fight his Dad.

The story after the party would reveal all the same things I did in the ending, but M/n would've gotten kidnapped.

There, F/n would've tricked Y/n and extracted the Apnoea from his body, there by becoming the super soldier he always wanted.

A huge fight would ensue, with Sett joining in to help fight.

It would all go terribly and most of the cast would've been critically Injured.

Then some deus ex bullshit would happen, where Y/n would unlock something I dubbed 'Final Stand Apnoea'

(Cringe I know.)

Then he would finally defeat his father both because of the ability and because Apnoea, wouldn't be compatible with his father, thereby rendering the Apnoea useless.

Yadda, yadda skip forward and boom, happy ending.

C. Happiest ending.

This ending, I had planned as an epilogue of sorts.

A small two year time skip would happen, in which it was revelead that Y/n had become a pro boxer and was now world famous.

It would have him coming to a concert for the girls.

He would take a seat at the best VIP seat money could buy and watch as K/DA dropped their new album.

Then a wholesome reuning would happen with Y/n embracing the girls after the time they spent apart.

A couple of extra conical tidbits I would've liked to add but forgot to.

1. Y/n has only masturbated once, as his ability activated and he destroyed his restrained.

2. Y/n would've had a moment where he explained the different levels of care he had for each girl.

Kai'sa - I would fucking murder for her.

Akali - I would die for her.

Evelynn - I'd fight a hippo for her. (30% he doesn't lose)

Ahri- I'd take a bullet for her.

3. Evelynn would've shared a really wholesome moment with Y/n on their first date that would involve a crazed fan trying to pull some bs.

4. Y/n was actually supposed to go into Ahri's room and comfort her after the video of the party came out.

That would've been the big leap in the relationship.

5. There was supposed to be a moment where in the winter, the power would go out, and they would use Y/n as a space heater.

(Because Apnoea heats up his body.)

That's about it I think, lemme know if you would like some clarifying details about anything.

Much Love

- Mort