Chapter 61

Kai'sa PoV

It was exhilarating being back on stage. But at the same time, I was hurt by the glances Y/n took of the others.

I'm thinking too much into this.

I smile at my fans trying to get autographs.

Just because he didn't make eye contact with me doesn't mean that he dosen't care.

I finish writing my first autograph and notice how long the line is.

Not that I need Y/n's praise. But still, it makes my heart flutter when he does.

Me: "Thank you for coming."

He's very sweet, but he keeps it hidden away.

I shook a fans hand she headed off towards the back. I took the small window of time to glance over. I saw Y/n talking to Evelynn in the corner of her group.

I smiled a little to my self.

Well even if he chose to ignore me, I'd be happy knowing the others keep him happy.

My attention was quickly drawn back to my followers, specifically two guys with dark hair and an eerie vibe to them.

???: "Sorry Kai'sa! We're huge fans, would you mind if we took a picture with you?"

A picture?

Me: "Um..."

I don't want to give anyone special treatment. Plus there are a lot of people waiting. I don't want to be cruel to them though.

???: "Please Kai'sa, just one. It'll be super quick, I swear!"

Something feels wrong about this.

I glanced nervously to the side as the two approached. One of them quickly wrapped their arm around my waist. I jolted away from the sudden touch but the guy held on to me firmly.

I don't like this.

The other guy got really close next to me. He was practically pushing his face against my own.

I tried to back away, but they wouldn't let me.

Me: "C-could you please not hold me like this?"

The second guy shrugged

???²: "What's the harm?"

He pulled out his phone and set it to the camera app.

???: "Say cheese!"

I tried to smile, but it looked fake and forced.

Please let this be over with.

???²: "What? This looks terrible."

The first guy pulled me by the hips.

???: "You gotta smile a little Kai'sa."

I need to get out of here now!

I struggle to get out of his grasp.

???: "Woah, woah, woah, calm down, I ain't doing nothing."

I try to pry his fingers off, when that fails I look at the others fans. They're just standing there.

???²: "He said hold still Kai'sa."

I felt a hand squeeze my butt.

W-what are they doing?