Chapter 52

Hella sorry this took so long, life got me busy af. But I also had a hard time writing this chapter because of motivational reasons and emotional. But hey it's here now so fret not.

Akali PoV

Maybe it would be easier on y/n if we spoke individually.

I gripped his hand and he turned to me. I leaned into his ear.

Me: "Give me a second to talk to the gals."

He looked uncomfortable but nodded.

Me: "Before you all say anything come with me."

All of the girls reluctantly got up and followed me.

We walked off behind a corner, just far enough so y/n couldn't hear us.

Me: "Look girls, for as much as I want to be selfish and keep y/n to my self I'm not going to, even though I asked him out way before all of you."

I'm getting sidetracked

Me: "Never mind that. Y/n isn't capable of expressing love yet, and he's got plenty of issues. Issues that I'm fully prepared to deal with, the question is are all of you ready to deal with him?"

Ahri nodded firmly

Ahri: "I've come too far with him to give up now."

Evelynn and Kai'sa nodded aswell.

Kai'sa: "I know it's going to be a long journey, but I'm more than happy to take things one step at a time."

Evelynn leaned against a wall

Evelynn: "I have my reasons to get with him, and I am fully prepared to deal with any ramifications."

Me: "And are all of you ready to deal with the fact he's only going to choose one of us?"

Everyone remained quiet

Ahri: "What if..."

Ahri shook her head

Ahri: "Never mind."

I clasp my hands behind my back.

Me: "What if he didn't have to choose?"

I stare down Ahri who nodded.

Me: "I'd prefer if I didn't have to share, but as long as I'm sharing with all of you and not some random bitch I don't mind."

Kai'sa nodded

Kai'sa: "I share the same feelings."

Evelynn was hesitant but eventually agreed thru a little convincing.

Me: "But we can't spring it on him instantly, we have to ease into it, agreed?"

Evelynn/Ahri/Kai'sa: "Sounds good/Okay/Makes sense."

Me: "Kai'sa, I think you should talk to him first. To start him off nice and easy."

She nodded and walked into the living room.

Good look Kai.

I snuck a little closer

Of course I'll be taking a lil peek.

Kai'sa PoV

I walked inside the living room, but to my surprise Y/n wasn't there. I gulp and nervously call out for him. I drop it and go to inform the girls. As I round the corner all of them jump out at me.