The "Boy" Goes To The Beach With The Boys

A knocked was heard on the door and I got up. Amaya wasn't home right now so I had to answer it. "Yeah? Who is it?"

"It's Takashi and Pah!" I heard Mitsuya say from the other side of the door. I looked down to make sure I wasn't wearing anything girl related and opened the door. "Here (M/n)." Mitsuya handed me a bag and I took it from him.

"What is it Takashi?" He wouldn't tell me so I looked in the bag. I could see something black and pulled it out. It was my own uniform for the gang. "Is this..."

"Yeah, it's your uniform since you're apart of our gang now."

"T...this is so cool!" I put it on and spun around. "How do I look?"

"Like an idiot" I heard Kazutora yell from down below us. I went over to the railing and looked down. He was wearing his uniform just like Pah and Mitsuya.

"No I don't!"

I heard the sound of motorcycles slow down followed by Draken's voice. "Yo! (M/n)-chi!." I saw Draken and Baji pull up where Mitsuya parked his motorcycle. "Put on the rest of your uniform, we're heading out!"

"Heading out?" I asked and looked at Mitsuya.

"Did you forget we were going to the beach?" he questioned me.

I thought about it for a moment and realize I did in did fact forget. "Oops, I totally forgot."

"You might be just as dumb as me (M/n)" Pah commented.

"I'm not to your level of dumb Pah."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Mitsuya started laughing.

"Hey! What the hell is going on up there?" Draken asked. "We want to get there before the sun goes down!"

"Kay!"

I went back inside the apartment to finish putting on my uniform and to go look for something to wear to the beach. I didn't really have much since I've only been to the beach once a few years ago.

"I hope these still fit" I thought as I pulled out a pair of trunks I convinced Amaya to get me. "I'll just put these on first then the rest of my uniform." I took off the current shirt I was wearing and replaced it with an oversize white one along with my Toman jacket. I then got my trunks situated so I don't have to change into them at the beach. I thought it would be easier.

As for swimming, I didn't plan on swimming. To much of a hassle right now.

Once I was done, I went into Amaya's room and looked at myself in the full body mirror that was in her room. I ruffled my hair a bit more and adjusted my pants. The pants were a little too big for me but at least the white belt kept them up.

"(M/n)-chi! What's taking so long?" I could hear Mikey now.

"I'm almost done!" I left Amaya's room and went to the front door; walking out. I locked the door behind me and walked down the stairs.

"Took you long enough" Baji said as he got back on his bike.

"I had to make sure I looked better than the rest of you in my uniform" I smirked.

"Whatever man."

"Heads up." I looked over to see a (favorite color) helmet get tossed at me. I caught it and stared at Draken.

"You guys know I don't have a bike right?" I reminded them.

"We know that, just get on the back on anyone's ride" Kazutora said.

"Except for Mikey's" Mitsuya warned me. I looked at him confused. "Just trust me on this (M/n)-chi."

I looked at my options on who to ride with. It was either Draken, Kazutora, or Baji. I decided to pick Baji and sat behind him, making sure my helmet was on my head. So far I was okay sitting on the bike...for now.