<BAD END 2>

Someone had told Mikey that letting a girl join Toman was a bad idea and that he should make her leave...you know, for her own good. (I wonder who would tell him such a thing?)

.

Takemichi made two more trips to the present. One was after he saved Draken while the other was after he learned and witness both (Y/n) and Baji join Valhalla. Both individuals had their own reasons for joining the reveal gang. One was because of a falling out they had with Toman regrading their gender. The other one was because they were doing their own thing, not really telling anyone about their reasoning why.

"That explains why I hadn't seen (Y/n) since August 3rd" Takemichi thought as he stood in front of a giant glass window. He was waiting to talk to Draken, who was currently on death row.

"You're here again, Takemitchy?" Draken asked as he walked into a room.

"Sorry to keep bothering you, Draken."

Takemichi began to ask questions about Valhalla and who the actually leader was. Draken told him that Valhalla was created for Mikey to lead and that Toman had lost to them. Takemichi couldn't believe it since Mikey was so strong.

"It's Mikey's fault that Toman lost" Draken told Takemichi. Draken then told him that Mikey killed Kazutora because he was the reason for both his brother's death and Baji's.

"What about (Y/n)? Why did she join Valhalla?" Takemichi asked, still in disbelief that Mikey had actually killed someone.

"She joined Valhalla in order to get back at Mikey for making her leave Toman" Draken started. "She...she just wanted all of us to remain as her friends, regardless of her gender." Draken looked down at the ground.

"Don't tell me she..." Takemichi stared at Draken.

Flashback...August 4th through October 31st, 2005

It took (Y/n) awhile, but she finally pulled herself together in order to face herself and the guys. She told herself that everything will be fine because of what she remembered from when she asked them how they would react if she told them that she was a girl. She was really hoping that everything would go just as the boys told her that day. Amaya even told her that everything will be fine as long as she just talks to them and explain why she's been lying to them about her gender...

"What did you say, Mikey?"

"Get out of Toman, (M/n)" Mikey and (Y/n) glared each other down. Neither one of them wanted to back down from the argument they just had.

"I thought you guys were my friends?"

"We still are but you can't be apart of Toman anymore."

"It's because I'm a girl, right?" He didn't answer the question. She took a deep breath and tried not to shed any tears in front of everyone. "Fine." She took off her Toman jacket and threw it at Mikey. He caught it and just stared at her. "I knew this shit would happen." She turned away and started walking down the stairs. "Real friends wouldn't be so quick to kick them out of their gang, asshole!" She started to ran now as tears ran down her face.

"(M/n)-chi!" Mitsuya called.

"Let her go" Draken told him. He looked at Mikey and saw that his expression never changed.

"Fucking dumb-ass Mikey!" She kicked her motorcycle a few times before she got on it. (Y/n) knew driving while crying was a bad idea but didn't care. She just wanted to get away from this place as soon as possible.