The Girl, Toman, and Valhalla part 2

I made an attempt at trying to call Baji on my phone but he never answered. "Probably just ignoring my calls" I sighed and threw on a jacket. I had plan on roaming around the city for a bit. I wanted to clear my mind since I was still worried about Baji joining Valhalla. "Amaya! I'll be back in a little bit!" I left the apartment and made my way into the city.

People roamed the streets of Tokyo, keeping busy mostly to themselves or to the person they were with. Just like them, I kept busy to myself and walked forward. I didn't have a destination in mind, I was just letting my feet take me where ever they wanted to go. "I wonder if I can do something about this?"

"Well if it isn't my little (Y/n) <3." I looked up to see Hanma was walking towards me. "What brings a girl like you around these parts?" He stopped in front of me and grinned at me. "More importantly, how's life in Toman now after your little friends found out you're a chick?"

"That's right, he knew I was a girl some how" I thought. "How the hell did you know I was a girl, Hanma?" I ignored his question with a question of my own.

"That's a secret." He winked at me and I gave him a deadpanned expression. He was about to say something else when someone walked up and stood next to him. The guy looked at Hanma then at me. I took this as my cue to leave but was stopped when I felt someone grab my arm. I looked back and glared at the person who grabbed me. It was the guy who just showed up.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" the boy with black and blonde hair asked.

"Never seen you before in my life." I snatched my arm away from him. The boy got closer to me and examined me. He looked me up and down, finally resting his eyes back on my face.

"Yeah, I think I know you." The boy thought to himself for a moment. "You sort of look like a guy I knew two years ago."

"Oh?" I wasn't really interested in what the guy had to say to be honest. I just wanted to punch Hanma in the throat and go back home.

"Yeah. What was his name again?" The boy snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "It was (M/n). The guy's name was (M/n)."

"(M/n)?" I looked at the boy with a confused look. "I don't remember see..." I gazed into the boys eyes, which I could barely see due to it being night. But what I could make out was a pair of uniquely shaped irises and pupils staring back at me. "Kazutora?"

"Huh? You know my name?"

Hanma was enjoying what was going on between Kazutora and I. He already knew that Kazutora and I go way back just like the other Toman guys.

"It's me...(M/n)."

Kazutora stared at me some more. "It is you, but why do you look like a chick?"

"I am one."

There was a long pause between us.

"Really? Well that would explain some things."

"What things?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Kazutora got closer to me and gave me a hug. "It's good to see you again, (M/n)." I didn't hug him back and he let me go. "What? You don't miss me?"

I hesitated to answer him. Don't get me wrong, I did miss the guy and all, but something about him seemed different to me. "Yeah, I missed you, dude." I gave him a smile.

"So you miss Kazutora, huh (Y/n)?" Hanma asked. He was now joining our conversation. "Miss him enough to ditch Toman and join Valhalla?"

"You want me to join Valhalla?"

"Sure do." He walked over to me. "It'll be so much fun with you joining us <3!"

The two boys stared me down, waiting for my response. "I'll pass on that offer." I turned back around and started to walk away.

"Damn, I totally thought she would have been kicked out" Hanma said to himself. Kazutora looked over at him and titled his head.

"Huh?"

"Nothing you need to worry about."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 30th, 2005

I was currently standing near my division, waiting for the meeting to start. I already knew it was going to be about the big fight tomorrow and I wasn't really all that excited about it. I mean two of my friends were sided with the enemy. Well, one of them I don't know if I still consider him a friend since it's been two years since we last seen each other. "He's still my friend even if it seems he's changed" I thought as I watched Draken and Mikey get ready to address everyone.

"We will now begin the meeting to prepare for our battle against Valhalla!" Draken exclaimed.

Mikey stared at all of us. "Thank you all for gathering here today" Mikey started. "We're going clash with Valhalla tomorrow. They brought this fight to us. We've got nothing to gain from this. And Baji is with the enemy now." He paused. "We show no mercy to traitors! That's how Toman handles things!" We all waited for him to continue. "I'm gonna get real childish for a sec." Mikey sat on the ground.

"Huh?" all of Toman was confused by the words he just said.

"I can't fight my friend." Mikey stood back up. "Well, that's my answer! I need you guys to help me out! Tomorrow, we're going to crush Valhalla and bring Baji back to Toman! That's how this battle's gonna go down!"

Everyone was in agreement with what Mikey said and started to cheer. I couldn't help but find myself wiping a tear from my eye.

"You crying, (M/n)-chi?" one of my division members asked.

"Like hell!" I turned back to glare at them and they started to laugh. "Keep laughing assholes and see what happens!"

"Whoa there, (Y/n)." I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. "You know we need those guys for tomorrow, right?" I shrugged his hand off me and faced him.

"And I thought I told you to call me (M/n) when it's Toman related business, Takashi" I glared at the boy.

"I can't help it" he smiled at me and I sighed.

Once the meeting was officially over, Mitsuya drove me home. I waved him bye as I entered the apartment and was greeted by Takimaru. "Hey there." I reached down and picked him up, walking over to the couch. "Amaya! I'm home!" I sat down on the couch and gave Takimaru a kiss on the head. I could hear him start to purr from the affection I was giving him.

"Welcome home" I heard Amaya say from the kitchen. "You and your friends have anything planned for Halloween?"

"Actually we do but it's Toman related." I couldn't really tell her that we planned on getting into a huge brawl against a rival gang that easily has more members than us.

"Oh. Well, I just hope you kids will all be safe tomorrow."