The Girl and Bloody Halloween part 2

Baji told Kisaki to get back up only for him to be grabbed by the back of the collar and tossed to the side. The guy who grabbed him was Kisaki's vice captain. Baji got back up and was ready to take on Kisaki and his whole division but Chifuyu ran over to stop him. It looked like Chifuyu was trying to talk Baji out of taking on Kisaki. Clearly Baji wasn't having it and punched Chifuyu in the face.

"Hey!" I ran over to the two boys. "What the hell do you think you're doing, Baji?!"

"Stay outta this, Chifuyu, (M/n)-chi." Baji walked away from Chifuyu and I. "I don't give a rat's ass on what you think." Chifuyu got up and tried to stop Baji again. Baji gave him the chance to stop him but Chifuyu couldn't do anything. "What about you, (M/n)-chi? Think you'll be able to stop me?" He smirked at me and I looked away from him.

"If Chifuyu couldn't stop him, what chances do I have?" I thought.

The sound of someone screaming followed by someone making an attempt to tackle Baji caught both mine and Chifuyu's attention.

"Takemitchy?" Chifuyu and I said in unison.

"Chifuyu! Let's stop Baji together!" Takemichi exclaimed. I was confused by what he meant by that.

"I can't, Takemitchy."

"What?"

"I...I can't hit Baji." Chifuyu was crying from his left eye.

Baji tried to get Takemichi to let him go by hitting him in the back of the head with his elbow. This did stun Takemichi for a bit, but he was determined to hold on to Baji no matter what. He was thinking to himself about what he remembered from visiting future Draken. He then started to look around and noticed that Kazutora was missing. "He's gone!" he thought.

My eyes suddenly grew wide in shock as I watched Kazutora approach Baji from behind and stabbed him in his lower back. "Die, Baji" was the only thing Kazutora said. I couldn't help but stand there and be dumbfounded about what I just witnessed.

Letting Baji go, Takemichi did a headbutt tackle on Kazutora, causing him to pull the knife out of Baji and fall on top a car. "Baji! How bad are you hurt?" Takemichi asked him.

"It's just a scratch. Thanks, Takemichi" Baji replied.

"Kazutora!" Chifuyu ran over to him and grabbed him by the front of his collar. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Kazutora mumbled something about it being Baji's fault and Chifuyu tossed him to the side. "Is he okay?!"

"Baji." I slowly walked over to where Takemichi was and stood next to him. "A...are you okay?" I could feel the urge to cry. "Let me check your wound." I reached out to him.

"Don't, (M/n)-chi" Baji said. "Like I told Takemichi, it's just a scratch." He started to turn around and focus his attention back to Kisaki. "I'm going to kill Kisaki. So just stand out of my way."

"...I'm gonna crush Kisaki, so I can become Toman's leader!" Takemichi told Baji. Chifuyu was now standing on the other side of Takemichi. "Chifuyu."

"Yeah."

Baji let out a sigh. "So you guys are after Kisaki, too?"

"Yes. Let us fight with you" Takemichi replied.

Baji didn't hesitate to punch both Chifuyu and Takemichi in the face. "Stay outta my way."

"But why? There's no reason for you to do this alone." Baji glared at Takemichi and he gulped.

He then walked past Takemichi and said something to him. "Take care of Mikey for me."

"Baji" I thought as I fell to my knees. I was so distraught about everything that was going on. I didn't know what to do or if anything I could do would actually help in this situation.