<BAD END 9>

*This was written a few months ago one day.

~~~

April ??, 2013

(Y/n) was currently in a hospital holding the baby she just gave birth to. She was extremely happy but extremely sad at the same time when it came to the child. She knew she shouldn't have had this child, but she couldn't bare to part ways with it. It was a child her and Mikey created together.

"I'm an idiot for still having feelings for you" (Y/n) thought as she held her child close to her. "Such a fucking idiot" she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out of everyone who was close to Mikey, (Y/n) was the only one who knew of Mikey's true whereabouts. It was actually Mikey who decided to still keep in contact with her, despite the type of person he had become over the last few years. He didn't really understand why he would often visit the woman but he did know he still wanted her to still be in his life.

(Y/n) on the other hand had no problems with this. She had made the decision years ago that she had stronger feelings for Mikey instead of Mitsuya. She even still chose Mikey even when she found out he started a new gang and they were causing troubles around Tokyo. Her mother, Amaya, wasn't happy with the choices (Y/n) made. She would have preferred it if her daughter picked someone who wasn't Mikey. But Amaya kept her opinion to herself, she didn't want to lose her daughter like she almost did those many years ago.

Now fast forward to when (Y/n)'s daughter turned four. (Y/n)'s life slowly started to fall apart. She was tracked down several different times by members of an opposing organization who was at war with Bonten, the group Mikey created. Because of her poor life choices, she lost her mother and she had to leave town for awhile. (Y/n) knew still having contact with Mikey would eventually lead to her downfall, but she accepted it. She still had feelings for him after all and her child just made those feelings stronger.

"I told him about Yua when we saw each other a month before Amaya was murdered" (Y/n) thought as she held her stomach while holding her daughter's hand. "He didn't really react when I told him though." (Y/n) reached up to her mouth and wiped away some blood. She let out a heavy sigh. "I hope he's at this warehouse."

"You say something, Mommy?" Yua looked up at her mother.

(Y/n) smiled back at the girl. "It's nothing, Sweetie." She started walking and made sure Yua never let her hand go.

(Y/n) has recently still been on the run for the last few months now. She was also in search of one of the many Bonten hideouts. Why was she looking for their hideouts? Well she had plan on leaving Yua at one if she managed to actually find the group there. It had came to the point that (Y/n) wasn't going to be able to take care of Yua on her own anymore and she needed help.

Of course she could have gotten help from all her friends, like Hina and Mitsuya. But she didn't want them to get involve with her and what she had gotten herself into. She wanted her friends to live peaceful lives. "I mean it is Bonten's fault I'm in this mess" (Y/n) said to herself as she turned a corner. "Well...it's also my fault as well..."

As the two walked, the sound of a group of men could be heard rushing towards the corner they just turned. "Shit" (Y/n) cursed, picking up Yua in her arms and running down the back alleyway. She turned right and kept running until she saw a warehouse come into sight. "Please, please be in here" she thought as she kept running towards the warehouse.

Once a lot closer, she noticed a couple of familiar vehicles parked outside. She let out a sigh of relief and put Yua down, grabbing her hand. "Looks like you finally get to meet your daddy, Yua."