Chapter 6

Bruh look at him go!! ^ We love King Eret!!

~Please Read~
I'm going to say this now. There are mentions of blood in this chapter. This will be my final warning, because I believe it ruins the experience knowing what's going to happen beforehand. And it's a little annoying having to put a warning before each chapter.

⚠️SO Throughout the book, there are mentions of blood, manipulation, self harm, anxiety and panic attacks. Also there is descriptive violence and use of weaponry. And perhaps Death. SO AGAIN, if you are NOT okay with ANY of these things, PLEASE find something else to read! Coz I won't be warning you again! Thanks⚠️

If you don't mind these warnings, then by all means, continue!

~George's POV~

I rush to her crumpled body on the floor. I check her pulse, It's steady, but slightly slow. She looks peaceful on the floor, but I need to get her onto her bed.

I slid one arm behind her knees. And one to support her back. I carry her bridal style out of the recording room, and to her bedroom, which is just down the hall. Her head rests against my chest as I did so.

(yo don't freak out. You have a platonic relationship ok? You're besties 💅)

Her door is already ajar, so I push it all the way open with my foot. Her room is pretty clean, despite being a streamer. I bring her to her bed and lay her down carefully. I can feel my phone in my pocket buzzing like crazy. My eye catches sight of a fuzzy F/c (favorite color) blanket at the foot of the bed. I reach over a grab it. I gently drape the fluffy blanket across y/n's sleeping figure.

I get a good glance at her face, and it's covered in red streaks and lines, and her cheeks are splotched with red.

I glance down at her hands, and I notice purple coloring hiding under her sleeve. I slowly pull up her sleeve to get a better look.

Purple and brown bruises wrap around her wrist and they trail up her arm. Her arm is speckled with scabs and cuts. Her inner forearm and fingers are caked with dried blood. I looked down at my hands, which are now covered in her blood from me carrying her.

I leave to go get rags and bandages to clean me and her up. After I clean us up, I stand up and walk towards the door. I take one more glance at y/n before I leave.

I hope she'll wake up soon.

I turn off the lights and shut the door behind me.

~Clay's POV~

"She actually passed out?!" I said a little to loudly.

"Yeah, she's fine-"George replies from
Y/n's computer.

"Is she ok?" I didn't mean to cut him off, I'm just stressed.

"Clay. I told you already, she's fine." George reassures.

Was that hesitance in his voice? I let out a sigh, "I know, I'm sorry. I need to go eat lunch, bye guys. Keep me posted George."

I hit the end call button and stared at my ceiling. Im not even hungry. I just feel so guilty.

Why did I do that?
I should've talked about it to her beforehand.
I hope she's alright.

~Nick's POV~

Clay leaves the call before I can even say goodbye. Rude

"Nick I'm worried"

What?

"Why?"

George let's out a sigh, "I'm not completely sure, but she was laying on concrete floors when I found her. She could of hit her head pretty hard."

"Didn't you just say that she was fine earlier?" I asked, genuinely confused.

I takes a few seconds for him to answer, "I couldn't tell him. You saw how he was. We both know he loves her, and if we tell him-"
His voice breaks.

"Do you think it's bad? It's just a bump on the head, right?"

"Yeah just a bump on the head."

Little did we know...
I would've gone back if I had the chance.

Uh oh. That can't be good. Man, sorry for all the cliffhangers, they are my specialty hehe. Sowwy for the short chapter. Hope you all are doing good!! I Love ya! YO! 60 reads on my Birthday?? (yesterday) Y'all are poggers!

(555 words)

-Athrii <3