Chapter 39

If you had to live off of one food, what would it be?

I'd pick celery. Don't ask.

Wait is celery a drink? Since it's 70% water? Wait- my body is 65% water, does that mean... AH NAH

*cries in drink*

~Y/n's POV~

"Y/n?"

I chuckled sarcastically, "Yep! That's me." bending over and picking up my discarded sword.

The green man continued to stare, completely in shock.

"And yeah, I'm not blind anymore." I flicked my e/c eyes toward him. "it's not like you cared anyway," I mumbled with clenched teeth while pulling out a cloth to clean the snow off my blade.

"How-"

I cut him off; he can't be here. Not when Tommy is still here. Dream would kill him.

"Please just go." I said with a hint of desperation. He needs to leave.

He took a step towards me, hand slightly reaching for me. But he looked down and recoiled. "Bye Princess."

He turned. And he left.

"At least he still respects me." I said with a sigh as I collapsed on the couch. I could already feel sleep taking over me.

"This is Dream we're talking about! The selfish green blob Y/n!" Tommy whined, his voice going up an octave.

"Yeah yeah, I saved your butt, though. He was going to come inside. But I had stopped him before he could." I retorted, pointing a finger before adjusting my body to a more comfortable position.

Tommy rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Whatever, you stewpid-"

"Can you shut up? I want to sleep." I spoke sternly. Without another word from Tommy, he descended down the ladder.

The door got thrown open with a thud. "TOMMY!"

UGH.

"Techno!" Phil whisper yelled, "Y/n's sleeping."

I stood up with my eyes half lidded, "So much for some rest. By the way Dream came by."

"Is-"

"But!" I held out a finger to shush them. "I'm going to bed, so ask Tommy for the details."

Phil and Techno continued to stare at me and I headed to my room. I honestly would've been confused as well.

Just as I reached my room, yelling erupted from downstairs. "Y/N! YOU FOUGHT HIM?"
It was Techno...

I locked my door behind me and changed into something comfy. I then collapsed onto my bed and snuggled under the sheets. Rest felt good.

But it didn't last long.

"Y/n! Wake up!" My room was dark, besides the moon that casted rays of light across my floor. I glanced at the clock on the wall, 3:08 am.

I'm gonna kill him.

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes, "three seconds to tell me why you woke me at this bloody time of night, before I knock your teeth in."

Tommy went silent.

"Three-"

Tommy flinched, and words ran out his mouth, "Woman. You promised me you'd show me how to tie my shoes. What's better than a 3am practice time?"

I groaned and turned over away from him, "I'm literally going to kill you." Exhaustion clearly evident in my voice.

Tommy pleaded quietly, "But Y/n please. I won't tell Techno and Phil about you and Dream."