Chapter 56

OOPS I DIDNT EDIT OH NO

A few weeks have passed and Y/n didn't feel like she was home. Her house felt weird and out of place.

And Clay noticed how she acted in her own home. "We should move."

Y/n's eyes flickered with light and she stopped petting Kora. The cat mewed frustratedly.

"What did you just say?" Y/n remarked, completely stunned at his offer.

"Wanna move to Florida with me?" Clay asked with a smirk.

Y/n's jaw dropped, "You've got to be kidding me."

Clay cluelessly looked around and shrugged his shoulders, "Fine if you don't want-"

Y/n jumped up and wrapped Clay in a hug. "No! Let's move!" Clay leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Y/n smiled. She always smiled when she was with Clay.

Then they moved. Packed up all their belongings and left George.

Well, George wanted to stay, maybe in a few years they would all be in the same house.

Nick had already left, going back to Texas. Also hoping that they would share a house.

Their goodbyes would've left spectators in tears.

It was a very bittersweet goodbye. But what can you do?

Saying goodbye to Alec was the hardest. Clay and Y/n would have to leave one of their closest companions behind. But Alec was excited for the two of them.

-[a very long flight to Florida later]-

Clay turned the key to his house as Y/n waited at his heel.

The house was exactly how he left it, how they left it.

"Welcome home!" A girls voice yelled from the living room.

Clay beamed as he turned to Y/n. Y/n raised a brow, confused about who was in his house.

"Drista! Is mom here?" Clay yelled back as he pulled off his shoes, Y/n did the same.

"I'm in the kitchen." A woman's voice yelled.

Clay grabbed Y/n's hand and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "wanna meet my family?"

Anxiety bubbled in Y/n's stomach, but she nodded before Clay tugged her towards the living room.

A young teenage girl sat scrolling on her phone. She shared the same colored hair as her older brother.

"Y/N!" Drista screamed as ran into the poor girl, engulfing her into a hug.

Clay wheezed at the two's introductions. "Clay has told us so much about you, he even said he lo-"

Clay covered the girls mouth and pulled her away, then lightly threw her over his shoulder, "Sorry what did you say?"

Drista giggled, as Clay gently tossed her on the couch.

Y/n smiled as she saw how gentle he was with his little sister, it made her fall a little more in love.

Clay grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her along towards the kitchen to meet his mom.

A blonde woman stood over the counter, looking down at a recipe. It wasn't long before she looked up and smiled.

There were smile marks on the woman's face, showing a life full of smiles and laughter.

"Y/n! It's so nice to meet you finally!" Clays mom quickly pulled the young girl into a hug, which she replicated.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. [redacted]. It's about time we've met!" Y/n spoke sweetly.