Chapter 30

Hehe the manhunt tho... Dre said if the video got 2 mil likes, he would do manhunt in irl...

You know what that means...

A WHOLE VOD OF GEORGE SCREAMING WOOO!

I'm kidding... hah unless?

Ok jokes aside, I'd like to talk bout the photo above. You never know what someone is going through, so keep that in mind when talking to others. We need more kindness in the world, and you can help. Can y'all do something for me? Be nice to someone, compliment someone, give a high-five bro. If your away from social interactions, compliment yourself, high-five yourself. You deserve it. You deserve the world.
Thanks guys <3

Also, I'm sorry, fluff can't last forever...

~Y/n's POV~

"No! Punz don't go in-"

"Dream!?"

The door flew open. My eyes opened to see a figure in a white hoodie. I rubbed my eyes, trying to get rid of the sleepiness.

The door opened further to allow me to see two others, which I assumed were Sapnap and George. The one with the hoodie stomped over to Dream, who was now awake due to the noise, but just as confused as me.

Hoodie man then grabbed Dream by the sleeves of his shoulders. And pulled him out of the bed, then slammed him against the wall. Dream's head hit the wall with a sickening crack.

"Wow, sleeping with the enemy now aren't we?!"

Punz

Dream let out a choked sob.

His shoulder.

Blood began to flow out of his shoulder and head; staining the wall, Punz's hoodie and hands.

('punz's' is a funny word.)

Like George and Sapnap, I stood there motionless.

"Eret told me everything! You liar!" Punz said still throwing helpless Dream against the wall, staining it more red.

I blinked and jumped out from where I was sleeping and went to Punz. I grabbed his arm, trying to pull him away from Dream, "Punz let him go!"

Punz immediately dropped Dream, turning to face me with a smug smile. Dream crumpled to the ground, his hoodie soaking up the puddle of blood on the floor.

"Not a smart idea to interfere, princess."

Princess? Who does he think I am? I'm gonna wipe that smile off his stupid face.

Punz said with a sly smile, then jabbing a thumb towards the boys in the doorway,
"They seem to understand, maybe you would to if you could see them, you freak."

I took a hesitant step backwards. His words undoubtably hurt, but I wasn't about to show him.

In a mocking tone Punz replied, "Aw is the wittle princess scwared?"

In a swift blur, a foot connected to stomach, almost making me regurgitate my previous meal. And most definitely leaving a nasty bruise.

My body hit the floor with a thud and slid a few feet across the hardwood floor.

The familiar taste of blood poured out of my mouth. I spat it out.

My blood was boiling, it was about time for it to erupt.

"Too bad your man can't save you. Tsk Tsk" Punz turned around and picked up the blood-stained Dream —second mistake. The first mistake was touching me.

I got up, the pain was masked by the anger in my veins. I silently walked to Punz, his back facing me— yet another mistake.

I grabbed the sword that hung from Punz's sheath, letting out a satisfying scrape of metal. I let the point of the blade rest firmly against his back, "Hey bud! How 'bout you talk to me?"

Punz froze, but then dropped Dream back onto the bloodied floor. Another cry of pain exited him. He had gone through so much pain. It was unfair.

"Feeling brave, princess?" Punz barked, turning around.

I kept the sword up against him, making him stay put.

"Imagine what Tubbo must be feeling right now? Betrayed is a thought. What if he— no, L'Manburg are feeling? You practically showed your love for Dream in front of all of them. They hate you Y/n."

"But-"

Punz laughed, "No, I'm not done princess. Did you see Tubbo leave? Oh wait- your blind. Too bad you couldn't see the amount of anger that boiled over his features. George and Sapnap saw it!"

Both boys remained quiet.

Punz scoffed, "You're useless Y/n! Your nothing without Dream! You've burned all your ties with L'Manburg, your nothing."

It hurt. The dagger sat deep into my chest. To afraid to move.

But I laid numb. He was right. None of my friends actually care about me. I betrayed L'Manburg. George and Sapnap aren't even stepping in to help. They couldn't care less about me. They probably enjoyed watching this. I lifted my head back to Punz. I let the sword drop from his chest and handed him the handle of the rapier.

He took it slowly, like he was unsure.

I didn't know what I was thinking, but whatever would happen next was fate. I had to accept it.

I closed my eyes, "Thanks Punz for showing me the truth I failed to see."

I chuckled at my lame attempt of a joke.

The sound of metal sliding into a sheath was what reached my ears.

"Not very smart to hand a bullet to a warm gun, princess. You'll get killed by doing that."

And he left. His footsteps retreated to the doorway, stopping, "I like your fire, keep it that way, it will get you places."

His footsteps continued on. Not stopping again.

I exhaled and opened my eyes, looking at the floor.

Dream

Oh crap

Red was all I could see, I checked his pulse, which was very slow. And he was no doubt unconscious.

Why was it always him? My love–

No, not right now.

I went to the wall of chests and threw open the one labeled 'Health.'

My luck wasn't the best today, as you could tell, but there was one Heath potion left. I'd say that's pretty lucky.

I rushed over to Dream and laid him upright, cradled in my arms. I popped the cork off the bottle and laid the rim against Dream's lips.

I poured the entire bottle before looking back at Sapnap and George. I knew they didn't want me here, but Dream couldn't die. I would be fine with adding a tally to 'near death' anything would be better than adding a streak to 'death.'

I laid Dream down, giving him a kiss on his temple. Then I stood up and went to the window, since the boys blocked the doorway. "Take care of him for me, alright?"

My voice broke, I hated that I have to leave. I hated that I had to leave unknowing if Dream would live.

Tears streamed as I opened the window, it wasn't a far jump.

It would be the best for me, Dream, L'Manburg and the SMP for me to leave.

So I did what I must. I jumped, leaving the boys, Dream and my past behind.

Ugh, this feels like such a basic way to end a chapter and I DESPISE IT. oh well bye bye Y/n have fun living on your own, loser. Jk I love you guys don't hurt me :)

Hey you! Take a break to check your mental health, I've been slacking a bit, but I'm taking a bit of a break. (Not a writing break, writing is my break bro)
ANYWAYS YOU ALL ARE PERFECT IN MY EYES, luv u guys /p
-Athrii <3