Chapter 22

~Y/n's POV~

I distinguished Sapnap's voice, "How does she know your name?"

Know who's name?

Dream shuddered, "I don't know... only you guys know it."

George spoke, "is she awake?"

I felt warm fingers press against my neck, "She's conscious. Y/n can you hear me?"

"Dream?" I forced out, my voice hoarse.

They all let out a relieved sigh. I then just felt the arms holding me relax.

"Oh my, you're okay. You passed out... well a few times actually."

I looked at the green blurred figure in front of me, "Dream? Is that you?" My voice barely a whisper, as I reach my hands out grasping the green color. I was afraid I was going to lose it again.

"Y/n? What are you-" Dream asked worryingly.

Tears began to streak down my face, I haven't see the color green for awhile, "Dream I see green!"

The room froze, then exploded, "Y/n? You can see!"

I replied nervously, "um a little bit, it's all blurry and gray, besides the green."

I stared at the soft green fabric, making sure it wouldn't leave.

I didn't care, I hugged him, not wanting to let go, and he surprisingly hugged me back. I enjoyed the warmth that radiated off of him.

"Can you see these?" Dream asked as he let go of me and spun me around.

I saw two blurred figures. One in a faint blue and the other in a faint red. My sense of depth perception was coming back, so I ran over to the newly seen colors and studied them. Sapnap must of been the one wearing red, because I heard his giggle as I hugged the man.

Sapnap said in my ear, "Can you see George?" I looked to where I saw the figure, sure enough, there was blue. I hugged George, "thank you for saving me." George laughed."No problem."

I stood back, facing the pale colors. I burst into tears once again. Dream came up to me and embraced me once again.

"Hey, can me and Y/n talk for a quick moment?" Dream asked to the boys.

I watched as the pale red and blue shirts left the room. I wondered why Dream wanted to talk to me alone.

I looked at where his face would be, but it was blurred. He must of saw my face fall, "Y/n? Can you see my face?"

I reached out to touch the blur, but recoiled as I noticed my over step of personal space. Dream gently grabbed my hand and held it gingerly against his face.

My face went red, with his warm hands on top of mine gently pushing my own hand onto his warm skin.

"Dream I'm sorry-" I quickly apologized.

He cut me off, "No it's okay. This is so you can 'see' my face. Also, I'm sorry for being a jerk before."

It's true, he was a jerk, but at least noticed his own faults, "it's okay." I gulped as I brought my other hand up to study his face. I found every flaw on his face, every scar. Some newly healed, some worn over with age. Each held their own story.

"I have a few questions for you if it's okay,"

He sounded worried but slightly concerned.

I nodded, taking my hands off his face. But instead of letting my hands drop to my side, he held them in each of his hands. Which made me face his blurred green figure once again.

He let out a long-awaited sigh, "How do you now my name?"

My brows furrowed, "what do you mean Dream?" I was confused, his name was Dream, right?

Now that I think of it, that is quite a peculiar name...

"Y/n I don't want to deal with this right now, so where'd you hear it?" Dream said impatiently.

I stuttered, "Dream I have no idea what your talking about, I-"

"Y/n! How did you find out?!" I flinched at the sudden tone; he was now gripping the sleeves of my hoodie, well his hoodie.

He noticed my flinch and eased his grasp on the hoodie. "Im sorry, it was just that you said my name while you were... in pain."

'Clay?'

'Y/n? Yes it's Clay, Y/n please come back I need you.'

I froze at the memory. It can't be...

"I uh, I actually have no idea what your name is. I'm sorry I wish I know what your talking about. I don't remember much..." it was a white lie; he didn't need to know. Not yet at least.

He said, "ok ok, I believe you" in a relieved tone."But one more question, did you ever meet Wilbur in a forest?"

Wow, that's specific.

"Um yeah, I almost died of hypothermia. But Wilbur found me and brought me back to L'manburg. He saved my life." I said now realizing that I've been gone for a few weeks now. The thought of Tubbo and Tommy started to get me homesick.

I miss the boys.

I heard Dream's breath hitch. He brought his hand under my chin, his warm and rough fingers resting against my skin. Which pulled me from my thoughts. "I'm sorry Y/n."

Sorry? Why is he sorry?

Dream then pulled me into hug, which I hugged back, liking the warmth.

"Y/n, Wilbur tried to kill you." He said slowly, as if talking to sleeping baby.

I laughed, "Dream. No-"

"Y/n please," he begged, "Did you see blood on his uniform? I saved you, from him. He was planning on killing you."

Blood?

He did have dried blood on his uniform.

But that could be just a coincidence, "Dream there's no way,"

Dreams hands rested on my shoulders,

"Y/n remember the windbreaker? The gloves? Those were mine."

I shook my head in disbelief, then looked right at Dreams blurred face. How would he know about the windbreaker? "Whose blood was that?" Whatever the answer was, I worried sick.

He sighed, "Mine, he slashed my wrist pretty good, but that's besides the point-"

Before I could respond, the door busted open, "YOU KNEW HER BEFORE?!" Sapnap screamed, sounding a bit angry.

George sounded hurt, "Dream why didn't you tell us?"

Dream stuttered out trying to defend himself, "I didn't know it was Y/n, okay? Regardless if I knew, I wouldn't let her die. And why were you two eavesdropping on our private conversation?"

Sapnap and George became silent, and with that, Dream spoke again. "Also... I may or may not have told Punz that Y/n is Sapnap's sister..."

Heh... noice.
500 reads!! Pfft- I didn't think I'd get here. I can't thank you enough! I hope you have a good day, like you've done for me.
-Athrii