Hiya

you guys are actually kidding. 20,000 reads?!

The DreamSMP has always been my safe place and to create a book based on that and as well as my own personal mental health issues; this book means so much to me.
Thank you so much for 20,000 reads. It felt like just yesterday that I published this and was so worried about receiving hate. (Which didn't happen, y'all have been so lovely)

I was going to go through Please Don't Go, and edit mistakes and rewrite some parts. But honestly? I don't have it in me anymore, my writing days are kinda done. I poured my heart and soul into this book, and I'm so glad I did. Im treasuring this book forever, no matter how cringey it is lol.

Most of you know, the chances of us getting a DreamSMP S2 are incredibly low. Devastating I know, but I think I'm okay with that. Sooo many fans have moved on from the DreamSMP, and unfortunately, I'm getting there too. It'll always be my home and I'll look back and remember that these streamers helped me through such a rough patch in my life. (And still continue to do so)

I love all of you. Thanks for being here and supporting me. This is the last you'll prolly hear from me for a long long time. Man why am I crying ew I hate this.
It feels like I'm writing a freakin goodbye coz I'm dying or something. Ew.

Seriously 20k was an IMPOSSIBLE accomplishment, and I never thought I'd get here, but here we are. You guys did this, all of you. You made my dreams come true. Thanks for the reads and the votes. And for all of you who left goofy little comments, you guys made me smile even when it felt impossible.

I'm proud of you, don't you ever forget it. When life gets hard and you feel like you can't go on, push through. I know that's daunting, but trust me, you won't regret it. I love every single one of you. Please go eat something and drink some water.
Never give up.

For the final time, thanks for reading Please Don't Go.

See ya later ✌️

-Athrii <3