Chapter 15

~3rd Person~

"Where is she?" Wilbur questioned. Tommy's head shot up and immediately jumped to conclusions, "oi that woman was one of Dream's minions! She's was spying" Tommy kept rambling.

Tubbo laid his head in his hands and began to cry, "Surely not. She used us, didn't she Wilbur? After everything I did for her, she used us."

Wilbur stood, rethinking the past hour or so. He remembered how his actions effected the girl, she would come back, wouldn't she?  Therefore, Wilbur made up an excuse, "It's too cold for her out there, She'll return, I'm sure of it."

It was dark, so group made their way back to the van for rest. Whilst Wilbur sat down on a nearby folding chair outside of the van, contemplating his next choices.

After an hour or two, the van's lights shut off. Wilbur got up, with a plan in mind. I crazed smile grazed his lips as he headed off into the forest.

He found her rather quickly, but was surprised when he saw items with her. Y/n was sleeping against a tree, with a jacket draped over her. A few potions lay near her, as well as a roll of bandages. L'Manburg needed supplies, badly, and this would do. Wilbur's smile grew bigger, as he walked carefully closer to the girl.

Wilbur silently pulled out a small blade, from the inside of his uniform. Wilbur didn't want to kill the girl, but he had to. She was Dream's spy, and had useful items with her. Wilbur exhaled one last time before closing his eyes and thrusting the knife toward the girl's chest.

(THE AMOUNT OF TEMPTATION THAT WAS PRESENT TO END THIS CHAPTER RIGHT HERE WAS EXCRUCIATING. Y'all better be thankful)

~Dream's POV~

I didn't want to leave her, but my legs decided for me. I can't keep everyone safe, but I try my best, even if I don't know them. I wish I could of brought her to the house, but the boys wouldn't like that, especially Punz.

I didn't realize how much stress that gave me. That her life was in my hands, I have to do something. My breath quickened, and hands became sweaty. I can't leave her.

She's going to die

My body turned and ran. I heard a twig snap ahead, I ran faster.

Once I entered the clearing, I saw her. And right above her was Wilbur, with a knife, inches from her stomach.

Before either of us knew it, I tackled the man.

I pinned him down, as his surprised eyes reached mine, accessing the situation. "So she is one of your puppets." Wilbur spat onto my mask. And with a quick motion, Wilbur slashed my wrist with his knife, causing me to collapse onto the floor wincing in pain, clutching my wrist, as Wilbur scrabbled to stand up.

I jumped to my feet, trying to ignore the pain. I lunged at the man again, this time, kicking his weapon away from him. "What are you doing?" I growled. He was scared, I knew that. He got caught, by me of all people, and that made him jittery.

He gulped, "I thought she was with you, I had to kill her, you know that."

I picked him up by his collar and threw him against a tree, "She's not mine. Leave her alone." I kept my voice low, afraid to wake the girl. But it was too late.

~Y/n's POV~

I heard yelling.

But my eyes were too tired to be opened. I wrenched open my eyes only to be met with a man. Wilbur was leaning against a tree, out of breath. His horrified eyes stared into mine, it looked like he had a heart attack.