Chapter 50

Doomsday: The Finale

It was a bright and early morning. They packed up their things and began walking.

Punz had pinged them a location, and it was about another hours' walk.

Excitement pooled in everyone's body, they were ready to fight and win.

Y/n chatted with Niki and Cara most of the way, and it was safe to say, Y/n made a few friends. Y/n actually had seen Niki around, but they had never talked to each other.

Technoblade and Eret walked silently in the back of everyone, watching behind them incase anyone, would jump out and murder them.

Bad lead them, since he bore the compass. Dream and Sapnap walked casually behind the demon, trying to fix their friendship. Which was quite awkward because they were on opposing sides, but both agreed to fight this one together.

Even if both denied it, they would always look out for each other, no matter what. Their bond was strong like that.

"The pinged location is 50 yards north." Bad spoke loud enough so everyone could here.

Everyone went quiet, and their backs straightened as they pulled out their weapons.

Dream interlaced his fingers with Y/n's. He pulled their conjoined hands to his lips. He pressed a gently kiss on the back of her hand, "I love you."

Blush crept up her face as she said it back, "Love you too."

Sapnap sighed and rolled his eyes, "C'mon lovebirds, let's go kill a dead man."

Cara and Niki shouted in unison, "Let's kill Schlatt!"

'Schlatt'

'Hey Y/n, longtime no see?'

"Hey Y/n, longtime no see?" Schlatt emerged from the dense forest. Schlatt began to pace around the group, evil glinting in his eyes.

Though, his direful eyes remained on Y/n's lithe body. Y/n shrunk under his persistent and distrustful gaze.

Dream subconsciously stepped in front of her, protecting her with his body. "Nice to see you Schlatt."

Schlatt smirked, "Ah, there's my warm welcome! Thanks for reviving me by the way. I owe you."

Dream scoffed, "You owe me your life."

Everyone unsheathed their weapons, whether it was a sword, axe or bow.

Schlatt laughed lowly, "Boys you can come out."

A crack of pearl rang through everyone's ears. Punz appeared next to Schlatt.

"Punz?" Dream whispered whilst stepping a foot closer, but Punz kept his mouth in a tight line, not speaking.

Purpled, Quackity, Awesamdude, Foolish, Ant and Hannah emerged from the bushes and thickets that surrounded them.

Gasps escaped the peoples mouths. It all happened so fast, swords were swinging and arrows being shot.

Y/n was put up against Punz, swinging her sword at his stomach, which Punz deflected with ease.

"This time I won't spare your life, Princess." Punz remarked with a grin.

Y/n jabbed her sword at his side, as expected, he blocked it. But Y/n decided to try something new, something she learned a very long time ago.

She quickly moved her foot forward, making the gravel under her move. She then jerked her sword, which made her opponent go defensive of his left side.

Y/n took her split-second of a shot and swung her sword to his undefended right side.