Epilogue

I FORGOR TO UPDATE OOPS.

Clay interlaced his thin fingers with hers. It was a sign of affection and love. And most importantly, it was a sign that he was never going to let her go.

He squeezed her hand, and she squeezed it back as she laid her head on Clay's warm chest.

Clay wrapped an arm around Y/n and pulled her undeniably closer. A comforting warmth spread across the two as they laid snuggled up in their sheets.

Though their peace was abruptly broken as the door swung open. Nick bounded in and jumped on the two's bed.

A wide grin spread across his face as he brushed his brunet hair out of his eyes, "Wake up! George made pancakes."

Y/n and Clay whined at the action of Nick crushing their legs, but truly; they were both excited for pancakes.

George entered with a tray with two plates of pancakes and syrup. He smiled warmly as he saw his three best friends grinned up at him.

"I had to help him," Nick explained, "at first he was making crepes."

The three laughed, but George rolled his eyes. "Whatever, here's your food idiots."

He brunet put the tray down on the bedside table and then jumped onto of Nick, who groaned in annoyance,

"George!"

Although there was one more person at the house.

He leaned against the doorframe and watched as the four tried to suffocate each other with pillows.

Y/n's e/c irises locked with his chocolate ones. "ALEC!"

Y/n's jaw fell. "You're lying."

Nick and George giggled.

The woman harshly began shoving the boys off of her and almost tripped getting out of the bed.

Y/n nearly tackled the male to the floor.

"Wow, I wish you did that when you saw me." Clay playfully complained.

Y/n's voice was muffled by Alec's sweater, "oh shut up."

Clay shrugged his shoulders as he slipped out of bed, "I'm your husband. Give me more attention."

Y/n pulled away from the embrace before walking back to Clay. The woman was now painfully aware of the ring that never left her finger.

"Well," she began, "you should be giving me more attention."

"Is that a threat?" Clay dared.

The other three watched with grins on their faces. They were all happy for the couple in front of them.

Y/n took Clay's hands and looked around at her best friends before returning her eyes back to her soulmate.

His emerald eyes sparkled with a hint of confusion.

Y/n beamed, "If carrying your child is a threat?"

EEK. Kinda cringe if you ask me.

But thanks for sticking with me. It means a lot. AND WHY ARE THERE MCFRICKIN ALMOST 8k OF YOU???

Does writing in your shoes make you cool?

Alternate ending will be posted shorty.😈