Chapter 42

~Dream's POV~

I tensed as she laid her head on my shoulder, but I quickly relaxed. It felt nice to be with her, I haven't got this close to her since... she left.

I really wish we can go back to how it used to be.

I looked down through the holes of my mask to see the girl nuzzle closer to me.
I subconsciously smiled, I missed her.

I gently moved her head to my lap. I began to trace my finger against her jaw, she was flawless just as I remember her. I tucked a loose hair behind her ear, but I saw a flash of white.

My brows furrowed. I carefully moved the h/c strands to get a closer look. Sure enough, a white streak of hair sat right in front of her ear.

Something went wrong with the totem.

My head started to spin. Totems had the power to beat death without any physical damage, but for some reason, this one failed.

I picked up the girl bridal style, but my hand touched something wet. Right below my feet was
Blood.

I pushed the door open and hollered for Technoblade. Techno came quickly, and at the sight of her he growled, "What did you do to her?"

Technoblade took the girl from my hands before I could refuse, "Techno, I didn't do anything. I think the totem was busted, look at her hair." I began to panic, I just got her back.

Technoblade's eyes widened at the sight, "Go grab some bandages, let's stop the blood first."

I began to throw open chests and eventually I found a roll of bandages, which I hastily gave to Techno. He laid her down and began wrapping the nasty jagged cut that ran up her inner calf. I winced, that definitely caused some nerve and muscle damage.

"Dream relax." He huffed. I rolled my eyes annoyingly, but I obeyed and went to sit down.

"Oh mate." Phil gasped, "I've never seen anything like that before." Phil studied the discolored hair. Y/n was now awake, but being ripped apart and her body reforming wore her out.

Honestly I was interested in the whole 'dying and reviving'. After all, I had the book.

Phil preformed some tests, just to see if
Y/n was alright. She was thankfully, just the totem caused her a white streak in her beautiful h/c hair.

Me and Y/n sat outside like we were earlier. Once again she gingerly laid her head in my lap. Blush rushed up my cheeks. Why does she have this affect on me?

"I miss him."

I gulped. "Who?" Did she have a lover?

She kept her gaze to the sky above, blue reflecting in her eyes, she then sighed lightly, "Apollo."

My face paled. I saw him die. A sword piercing his chest, Quackity standing above the still dog with a malicious grin.

Maybe George could do something.

I gently ran my fingers through her hair. It was her turn to be flustered. She immediately looked away trying to hide the blush.

"Everything will be okay Darling."

"Dream you should head home." Techno said firmly, I didn't want to leave, but I knew why though. Tommy was here, no doubt about it. I guess I'll let him be 'missing' for a few more weeks.

~Y/n's POV~

The voices have been awfully quiet when Dream is around. Dream grounds the voices to silence, it's nice to not hear the sinister laughs and teases they shout at me.

I yawned, it was nearing 2am and I was sitting in bed til I heard hushed voices from down stairs.

I don't want to be left out, so of course I snuck down the stairs.
"–just to get my weapons" Techno's grumbly voice spoke.
"Okay, in and out." I could here the nervousness in Tommy's voice. The silence  that came after was all I needed to return to my room quickly.

I wonder where they're going?

-Time Skip-

~3rd Person~

In the early hours of the morning, Technoblade and Tommy were getting ready to sneak into the very same country Tommy was banned from.
Nothing could wrong.

Except when it did.

A hand rough clamped over Y/n's mouth. Y/n was actually following Techno and Tommy into L'Manburg, and she just happened to be caught.

From what Y/n could tell, the figure was male and just a little taller than her. The male dragged her over to a small alleyway in between two buildings.

"Who are you?" Sapnap spat, shoving the girl further into the alley. "You're new here I can tell."

Y/n, finally realizing who it is, stutters out, "S-Sapnap?"

Sapnap furrows his brow in confusion as he scans through his brain to see if he knows this girl.
"I- uh... I'm sorry?"

Y/n smiled at the noirette, "it's me Y/n."
Without a second thought, Sapnap enveloped Y/n into a bone crushing hug. Tears streamed down their faces, as the both crumpled to the floor, not daring to let go.

Although their reunion was heartwarming and joyful, Tommy and Technoblade were in a tricky situation.

"You're not supposed to be here Tommy." Dream stated nonchalantly, but his demeanor switched drastically. "Either you come with me, or I burn your discs." Dream threatened.

"Sorry Dream, but this guy is with me." Technoblade butt in, saving Tommy from lashing out on Dream.

"Unless... you want to call in that favor?" Technoblade continued with no remorse. Little did he know, a little bit of Tommy broke inside.

Dream huffed and turned to walk away. "You're not safe forever Tommy."

Tommy shuddered, but fell into line with Techno as they both entered the portal.

"Sap?" A voice came from behind Y/n and Sapnap. The duo was now laying in a field, filled with different grasses and flowers.

Sap sat up at the call of his name and ran towards Dream. "Dream! Guess who showed up, you're going to be so excited!" Sapnap squealed. Sapnap knew Dream would've excited because Dream confessed his feelings about Y/n to Sapnap.

That was one of the biggest things Dream regrets.

Sapnap grabbed Dream by the hand and dragged him over to where Y/n was sitting.

"Dream, Y/n is back".

Y/n and Dream stared at each other, both knowing that Sapnap was utterly clueless, but they both decided to let Sapnap remain happy.

"Y/n?" Dream smiled.

I DIDNT EDIT THIS IM SO SORRY. ITS KINDA RUSHED TOO I SORRY. THIS IS LITERALLY MY WORST CHAPTER YET I APOLOGIZE.

Also... is that a 3k I spot in reads? HELLOO??? BRO HOW.   THANMS SHHSNNDWNKWIAJXNXN

thanks guys, y'all deserve the world.
-Athrii <3