Chapter 2

Calculating the Separation

When Lin Qing was two years old, because his parents wanted to support their son, they begged Lin Qing to the Wu family. At that time, Li Chunmei had been married for more than a year and had yet to have a child. In a hurry, the old man of the Wu family took Lin Qing over to raise her. , When the child bridesmaid, there is a saying in the village that the children who are begged can recruit children.

Lin Qing is also a fortunate person. One month after arriving at Wu's house, Li Chunmei became pregnant. She was so happy that Li Chunmei gave birth to Wu Da the next year. Lin Qing was originally a child bride for Wu Da, but who knew that Li Chunmei would quit later. Now, I feel that Lin Qing is just a servant of the Wu family, not worthy of his own son. Everyone in the Wu family thinks this way, so no one mentions the marriage.

Lin Qing's personality is weak and incompetent, just like Jiangnan's little daughter-in-law, a submissive type.

Li Chunmei did not let Lin Qing study, but drove her to work in a textile factory. When she came back, she had to wash and cook for a large family. To put it bluntly, she was a servant of the old society.

The salary received every month has to be handed over to Li Chunmei, who is busy going in and out every day, with nothing to do. Many people in the village sympathize with Lin Qing, but no one helps Lin Qing. After all, this is the matter of the old Wu family, who would Help Lin Qing if you're bored? Moreover, Lin Qing volunteered, no matter how the old Wu family beat Lin Qing, Lin Qing worked hard and never complained.

Useless cannon fodder child bride.

Lin Qing seriously despised the original owner in his heart. In the old Wu family, except for Mr. Wu, who regarded her as a human being, everyone regarded her as an animal.

The old man usually has some delicious food, and he will hide it for Lin Qing, but the old man is old, and the old Wu family dislikes the old man's inability to make money, so he often talks about breaking up the family.

Lin Qing despised this kind of unscrupulous white-eyed wolf the most.

Just when Lin Qing was in a trance, Li Chunmei ran back and beat Lin Qing who was sitting on the ground in a daze.

"Okay, you're a thousand knives, you just pretended to be dizzy, didn't you? You deliberately didn't help your eldest brother to take the shift, just because you didn't want him to marry a wife? Do you think the old man said you were the child bride of the old Wu family? We are? The Wu family has raised you for so many years, yet you dare to play with your heart and see if I won't kill you."

Lin Qing was not a vegetarian either. She saw that Li Chunmei was also a ruthless character, and she was savage. She rolled her eyes, rolled her eyes, and let out a scream.

"Mom, I was wrong. I'll get up and go to the wharf to pick up the goods. I'll get up right now."

She said, her body staggered and stood up. The villagers passing by saw Lin Qing being abused by Li Chunmei, facing the Li Chunmei pointed and pointed.

"Li Chunmei is beating Lin Qing again."

"No, this child is really pitiful. She usually treats people as animals, and now she is asked to go to the wharf to carry goods. Isn't this killing people?"

"I really don't know about the old Wu family. How does his conscience grow? Lin Qing has to take care of the whole family at a young age, and the wages she gets are handed over to Li Chunmei. That's good, I didn't treat Lin Qing as a family at all, and only treated people as animals, which is very pitiful."