Chapter 32

Taking Li Chunmei as a Bull

"You bastard, I'm your mother, how could you treat me like this."

Li Chunmei was really going to be pissed off.

She gave birth to three children, and now all three children have become Lin Qing's younger brothers, and even her husband is on Lin Qing's side.

Looking at Li Chunmei's appearance, Wu Da felt a little uncomfortable. In desperation, he had to take out a 50 cent note from his pocket and stuffed it into Li Chunmei: "I only have so much on me, I think you should go to the factory. Find a job, or you will starve."

After Wu Da finished speaking, he started to fish, ignoring Li Chunmei.

Li Chunmei looked at the fifty cents in her hand, her angry face was faintly blue, but after thinking about it, Li Chunmei still clenched the fifty cents in her hand and ran out to change something to eat.

Standing not far from the kitchen, Lin Qing had already seen Li Chunmei's dejected appearance.

Li Chunmei's current fate is all her own making, and Lin Qing doesn't want to say anything more. If Li Chunmei can be more peaceful in the future, if she wants to live with her partner, Lin Qing is not forbidding it. It's just that... she needs to make a good contribution to be able to live in the future. The Wu family survived.

Li Chunmei bought two vegetarian buns with fifty cents. After eating, she still felt very hungry, so she had to go back to Lao Wu's house.

When they returned, Lin Qing and the others were eating.

Lin Qing is the person in charge, and she uses the spoon to distribute the food.

The person with the most food was Lin Qing himself, two-thirds of a bowl of fish soup went into Lin Qing's bowl, and the remaining one-third went to others.

Although it was only a little bit, everyone was satisfied.

After all, Lin Qing was in charge, and they had already drank fish soup twice.

"Grandpa, your health is not good recently, I'll give you more."

Lin Qing always remembered the kindness of Old Man Wu to her, so Lin Qing would also be kind to Old Man Wu.

She scooped a spoonful of her soup into Old Man Wu's bowl again.

Old Man Wu looked at Lin Qing, and said with relief, "You are not in good health, you should take more nutrition."

"Recover slowly, fortunately they are all sensible brothers, so I didn't worry about it."

Lin Qing symbolized With a sexual cough, he smiled at the old man Wu with a face full of relief.

"Sister, don't worry, I will be more obedient in the future, you must take good care of your body, you know?"

Wu Ya looked at Lin Qing and put her cornbread in Lin Qing's bowl.

Seeing that Wu Ya gave Lin Qing his rations, Wu Er not to be outdone, and gave Lin Qing his own rations.

"That's right, elder sister, if your body breaks down, what should we do?"

"With all your words, elder sister will be fine."

Lin Qing looked at the two stupid children, held chopsticks, shoved the tortilla Eat everything.

Wu Ya swallowed her saliva, looked at Lin Qing's happy eating, and involuntarily touched her stomach.

It's like drinking fish soup every day.