Chapter 27

Lin Qing gets the golden finger

"Comrade Mo."

Everyone looked at Lin Qing. After seeing Lin Qing's thin, thin, and yellowish face, everyone was not interested. They compared Lin Qing and Shen Jiayi, and found that Lin Qing couldn't get along with him. People compare.

How could Lin Qing not know what those educated youths were thinking.

Face-seeing doesn't exist only in the previous life, and not many people look at faces in this life.

"Why did Comrade Lin come here? What can I do for you?"

Mo Xiao came out of the field, wiped the mud in his hand, and said gently with his handsome facial features.

Facing Lin Qing and Shen Jiayi, Mo Xiao's different attitudes immediately attracted the attention of many people.

Even Shen Jiayi looked at Lin Qing and Mo Xiao angrily.

How could Mo Xiao treat this little bean sprout so well?

"I came here to thank you, and I gave Comrade Mo two eggs as a gift in return. After all, it was thanks to Comrade Mo that I survived the disaster. I should have given a gift." The egg was handed over to Mo Xiao.

Mo Xiao looked at the egg in Lin Qing's hand and did not reject it. He took the egg in Lin Qing's hand and nodded, "If you have any trouble in the future, you can find me. I can help you, and I will try my best to help you."

Lin Qing looked at Mo Xiao with flattery.

Mo Xiao also looked at Lin Qing.

Although the girl in front of her was very thin and her complexion was not very good-looking, her eyes were like an abyss, sucking people into it.

It was the first time that Mo Xiao saw such beautiful eyes. Lin Qing had a pair of eyes that could talk.

"I'll go back first without disturbing Comrade Mo's work." When Lin Qing saw many people behind her looking at her and Mo Xiao, she rolled her eyes speechlessly.

Do these people want to gossip like this? Don't be an educated youth at all, just be a gossip reporter.

"Okay."

Mo Xiao watched Lin Qing leave before returning to the field slowly.

"That girl just now was Lin Qing, right? The village has been talking about her recently. She is a child with a hard life, but now it's all hard work. After all, she is also a person with means."

An educated youth glanced at Mo Xiao, could not help saying.

Mo Xiao ignored those people, just touched the eggs in his pocket, thinking of Lin Qing, the man's heart was inexplicably warm.

It's like being lit by the sun.

Shen Jiayi bit her lip, looking at the soft expression on Mo Xiao's face, her heart felt dull for a while.

Isn't it just an unremarkable village girl, why did Mo Xiao show such an expression? Could it be that he fell in love with that village girl?

Thinking of this possibility, Shen Jiayi was ashamed and angry.

...

Wu Liang was not actually looking for a wife for himself, he was planning to find Wu Da, but it was said by the villagers that Wu Liang couldn't stand Li Chunmei, so he planned to find a partner for himself, and then kick Li Chunmei out.

Dressed as A Female Cannon Fodder in the 1960s (Wear Books)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara