Chapter 3

Continue to Fake Illness

"Grandpa, let Grandma and the others cook their own meals today. Let's eat in our own shed. We didn't open an earthen stove."

The earthen stove that Lin Qing said was built by Old Man Wu himself, and he was usually not full. When it was time, the old man Wu went to the field to dig sweet potatoes and steamed them.

"How can you do that? When your father comes back from work, what if you don't have anything to eat?" The old man Wu shook his head and was about to walk towards the stove, but Lin Qing grabbed him.

The original owner developed the character of this conservative little daughter-in-law, which must have been infected by the old man Wu. It's no wonder that these two virgin bitches were killed in a few episodes.

Since Lin Qing is here, he can't let himself suffer, nor can the old man Wu, who loves him, suffer.

"Grandpa, I'm... uncomfortable, you might really want to take me to the clinic."

In order to stop Old Man Wu, Lin Qing had to continue to pretend to be sick.

Seeing that Lin Qing was going to faint again, Old Man Wu didn't care about cooking, so he carried Lin Qing to the clinic.

Li Chunmei came out of Chunhua's house. In order to let Chunhua say a good marriage to Wu Da, she specially gave Chunhua two half-jin food coupons. Chunhua promised to tell Wu Da a good marriage, and Li Chunmei went home happily. rush.

Originally wanted to come back to clean up Lin Qing, but found that Lin Qing was not at home.

"This damn girl, where did you go to be lazy again?"

Li Chunmei rolled up her sleeves angrily, stood in her yard and began to scold.

Hearing Li Chunmei's loud voice, the neighbors poked their heads out of their yard one by one. In this era, neighbors were separated by a fence.

"Chunmei, I saw old man Wu carrying Lin Qing to the clinic just now, I'm afraid she is ill?"

Seeing Li Chunmei cursing, Aunt Wu couldn't help but said.

Li Chunmei heard the words, her rough and dark face drooped down.

"Clinic? I think this old man thinks the family is not poor enough. Where is the dead girl sick? She is obviously lazy and pretends to be sick on purpose. I will go and get her back to cook." Li Chunmei said angrily. , was about to go out to the clinic to bring Lin Qing back to cook, but was stopped by Aunt Wu.

Aunt Wu has a kind heart and can't bear to see Li Chunmei's family treat Lin Qing like this. Lin Qing has not been easy all these years. It's not easy if he doesn't read books. He also treats Lin Qing as an animal, bullying Lin Qing with a weak personality and won't resist.

"Didn't she fall down on the factory machine yesterday? Seeing how pitiful she looks so skinny, I think you still give her some nourishment. How can you say it's your child bride?"

"What child bride, she was an old man at the time. Wishful thinking, I didn't agree. Besides, if our old Wu family hadn't brought her back to raise her, she would have died a long time ago. She is alive now. Our old Wu family gave her a bite to eat before she grew so big. We, where do we have her current life."

"No, that's why you old Wu family have a good heart. Whether you want to treat her as a daughter-in-law or not, she is now your adopted daughter in name, isn't she? Lin girl is also diligent and filial, and your wages are captured by you. In your hands, she don't even have any decent clothes..."