Chapter 65

Even if Shen Jiayi took the ring away, it was just a nice looking ring, useless at all.

Wu Da touched the place where he was injured by Shen Jiayi, and looked at Shen Jiayi, who was holding the ring, with a frenzied and terrifying look in his eyes.

Wu Da had never seen Shen Jiayi like this.

Shen Jiayi is a bit terrifying like this.

"Sorry, I'm just too happy to see the ring. I'm a little excited to think that I can put my grandmother at ease right away."

Shen Jiayi touched the ring, and then she realized Wu Da's eyes later, she reluctantly suppressed the thought in her heart. Joy, explained to Wu Da.

Wu Da looked at Shen Jiayi thoughtfully, pulled his lips and said, "It's alright, you'll be happy."

Wu Da didn't say, this ring was given to him by Lin Qing on his own initiative, he thought, there seems to be no need to say it, he also Can see a little clue, Wu Da's heart is quite uncomfortable.

It turned out that Shen Jiayi didn't like him at all, everything was because he thought too much.

He thought that Shen Jiayi only wanted to chat with him because he liked him, but now it seems that Shen Jiayi took the initiative to approach him because of the ring, right?

This realization made Wu Da a little uncomfortable.

He looked at Shen Jiayi, who didn't look at him, and said lonely: "Shen Zhiqing, are you willing to marry me? These days, you should already know a lot about me, so I want to hear your opinions and views, If you think I have done something wrong, you can tell me, and I can change it."

Wu Da squeezed his palm, looked at Shen Jiayi, and said to Shen Jiayi with an awkward expression.

After listening to Wu Da's words, Shen Jiayi put away the ring, and said with a little apology on her beautiful face: "Comrade Wu, you are actually a good person, but I'm sorry, I can't like you, but in the future Feel free to ask me for anything, and I will definitely help you."

"Do you still like Comrade Mo?"

Shen Jiayi likes Mo Xiao's affairs, and the whole village is afraid that no one will know about it.

But Mo Xiao had already left the village. There were rumors in the village that Mo Xiao had already returned to the city with his connections and would never return to this backward village. After all, the educated youth who came to the countryside could return to the city. Who would like to stay in the city? here?

Shen Jiayi looked at Wu Da, nodded and said, "Yes, I still like Comrade Mo. Even if Comrade Mo doesn't like me, I will not give up." The ring has been obtained, so there is no need to entangle with Wu Da. Chatting with Wu Da wastes a lot of Shen Jiayi's brain cells.

Chatting with such an uneducated person is exhausting. If it wasn't for taking the ring back from Lin Qing's hand, Shen Jiayi would not have bothered with Wu Da.

Thinking of this, Shen Jiayi looked at Wu Da with a little contempt in his eyes.

Wu Da could clearly feel the contempt in Shen Jiayi's gaze when she looked at him. For a moment, Wu Da's body trembled involuntarily because of this gaze.

"Comrade Wu, I have to rush back to the dormitory. That's it. Thank you for lending me the ring. I will return it to you when I use it up."

Shen Jiayi said something beautiful and waved at Wu Da. He waved his hand and left here quickly.

Watching Shen Jiayi leave, Wu Da's face showed a look even uglier than crying.

He lowered his head desolately, looked at his palm, took a deep breath, got up and rushed to Wu's house.

...

Lin Qing sat in the office and finished writing the manuscript that was instructed to him, and then went to the Navel Orange Mountain with Wang Lei to see the growth of the navel oranges.

The navel oranges live here and receive careful care. According to the cultivation method written by Lin Qing, they have not been watered more than once, and their growth is not bad.

Lin Qing touched the leaves and went down the mountain with Wang Lei in satisfaction.

When the two were on their way, they saw Uncle Shunzi returning from a neighboring village.

Uncle Shunzi often goes to the neighboring village to change things, and occasionally brings some vegetables to the village.

Today, Uncle Shunzi's face was pale, as if something major had happened to him, and the whole person seemed a little lost.

When Wang Lei and Lin Qing saw this, they stepped forward and patted Uncle Shunzi on the shoulder. Uncle Shunzi was startled. Seeing that it was Lin Qing and Wang Lei, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's Wang Lei and Lin Zi. You guys came to see the navel oranges again."