chapter 12

Don't Kill, Li Chunmei

The people around were also a little frightened when they saw Li Chunmei's appearance, and took a step back.

"But, my sister has never eaten anything from our old Wu's house. You drove her and grandpa to live in the shed in the courtyard. The food she eats is picked up from the garbage by herself, and she also leaves work every day to feed her. We are doing laundry and cooking, she is sick now, and you don't care, Mom, you are so chilling."

Wu Er glanced at Li Chunmei, thinking that when he was leaving the clinic, he heard Wang Ruo talking with other nurses and turned to Li Chunmei. called.

Although he is young, he also knows what it means to be grateful.

Lin Qing treated them very well, thinking about what Li Chunmei usually did to Lin Qing, Wu Er suddenly realized how hard Lin Qing was living, but no one in the family sympathized with her, Wu Er felt a little sad for no reason.

"You little brat, who told you to say that? Was it Lin Qing? This dead girl, I think she's going to rebel." Li Chunmei stared at Wu Er with blood in her eyes.

Wu Er was stared at by Li Chunmei with this kind of cannibalistic gaze, his whole body trembled, and he said, not afraid of death: "No one taught me, the teacher said that you need to be conscientious when you are a person. Mom, if you treat your sister like this, you have no conscience.

" Alright, if you like Lin Qing so much, just go with her and don't enter my door." After

Li Chunmei slapped Wu Eryi, she angrily went back to her house and closed the courtyard door.

Wu Er looked at the closed courtyard door with a dazed face, sat on the ground, and cried.

The villagers on one side saw Wu Er crying and hurriedly stepped forward and said, "Second son, you did the right thing. Your sister has been bullied by your family. It's so pitiful. It's really rare that you can be so sensible."

"Yes. Ah, it's really not easy for your sister, she's never been exploited by your mother."

"You're a little man now, you must distinguish right from wrong, you know?"

Hearing the aunts from all walks of life complimenting him, Wu Er's whole body suddenly felt high. stand up.

He did nothing wrong, everyone said he did nothing wrong, he was right, and the wrong person was Mom.

She is so domineering, not only forcing him to study, but also treating her sister harshly.

Wu Er got up from the ground, wiped away his tears and said, "I will definitely protect my sister."

"Good boy, Lin Zi is really lucky to have you as a younger brother."

The people around immediately boasted.

Wu Er was very happy.

He was praised by everyone, and he was more powerful than his eldest brother and Wu Ya.

Wu Er walked to the clinic angrily, intending to tell Lin Qing that he was praised by the women in the village.

Lin Qing was very happy living in the health center.

Li Chunmei pays for the medical expenses, and she can go to the cafeteria to eat delicious food. She happily wants to live in the health center every day to eat and drink.

When Wu Er appeared with a red slap print, Lin Qing was shocked.

She looked at the slap marks on Wu Er's face and the bruises on her arms, and at first glance, she was beaten by Li Chunmei.