Chapter 14

Give Old Man Wu a Strong Medicine

Old Man Wu wiped his eyelids and choked at Lin Qing.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry, I made you worry."

Seeing Old Man Wu frightened like this, Lin Qing apologized apologetically.

She really didn't mean to pretend to be sick, it's just that a person like Li Chunmei must use such an unruly method. Besides, if she didn't take the medicine, the old man Wu didn't know what kind of life Lin Qing was living, and he still refused. Determined to separate the family, Lin Qing said nothing to let this happen.

"Grandpa, let's go home, I don't want to stay in the hospital anymore."

Lin Qing lifted the quilt on his body and was about to get off the bed staggering. Seeing this, Old Man Wu immediately supported Lin Qing's body and frowned. : "You are so weak, where are you not going to the health center? Don't mess around."

"No, when I have to pay the medical bills today, my mother's face is ugly. I have been sick for so many days and spent a lot of money. I must hate me very much, I can't let my mother hate me, it's all my fault, why should I get sick."

Lin Qing wiped his eyes and cried to the old man Wu.

Hearing Lin Qing's words, Old Man Wu felt an indescribable pain in his heart.

Old Man Wu really didn't want to comment on Li Chunmei's mean look, but Lin Qing was so weak that he couldn't let Lin Qing leave the clinic.

"Let's split up."

Old Man Wu gritted his teeth and said to Lin Qing.

"I don't want Grandpa to be embarrassed. Grandpa said that starting a family is not easy, and you can't divide it casually. Grandpa doesn't want to split up the family because of me."

When Lin heard Old Man Wu say that the family was split, he was overjoyed, but his face was full of sadness. Said to the old man Wu.

"Silly child, grandpa was too worried before. I know better than anyone how you have been living these years. It was grandpa who couldn't do anything that caused you to become like this. I live in a thatched hut for the time being, do you think it's okay?"

Old Man Wu supported Lin Qing's body, sat beside the bed, and said to Lin Qing.

Lin Qing's eyelids twitched.

Did this old man Wu forget that the house that Li Chunmei and the others live in now belong to him? Why is he taking the big bucks when the family splits up, okay? Besides, Wu Liang is a coward. Sooner or later, he will be pinched by a woman like Li Chunmei as a ball. Old man Wu still expects Wu Liang to give him old age? Go dream.

"Grandpa, you forgot that the house was originally yours. If you share other things, we will live in the house by ourselves."

Lin Qing's abacus crackled.

With a house, there is a place to shelter from the wind and rain. As for Li Chunmei and the others living here, it is not her concern.

"How can that be? Leave the house to Wu Liang, let's go outside and build a thatched hut."

Old man Wu vetoed Lin Qing.

Lin Qing almost vomited blood, she took a deep breath, tried her best to restrain her emotions, and said, "Grandpa, you can't do this, if you leave the house to Grandpa, who do you think the house will end up in? Mom's hands."