Chapter 36

Mo Xiao, you trust me

The flood directly hits the granary, so first solve the granary, put the grain in a safe place, let all the villagers leave here, and rebuild the house after the flood leaves, so that there will be no loss of personnel and property.

This is the only way to reduce the risk.

"If you want to remove the grain, you need to give a valid reason. What reason do you plan to use to let the grain be removed? Watch the stars at night as you said.

" In a few days, there will be a flood in our village, and it will be a serious flood. The flood will come directly from the north and will wash away all the food in our village. By then, not only the food, but also our people will be in danger "

Lin Qing looked at Mo Xiaojun's handsome face and said anxiously in his heart.

She can only place her bet on Mo Xiao now.

Mo Xiao can help her.

Mo Xiao's eyes sank as he stared at Lin Qing and said, "Do you know that if the information is wrong, people will be suspected of having different motives and will be classified as a reactionary."

Yes, if there is no flood by then, Mo Xiao asked people to remove the food, so he was put on this hat, and his skin would peel off even if he didn't die.

"Are you sure there will be a flood of water soon? And the flood will directly hit the granary in the village?"

"I can be sure."

Lin Qing clenched his palms tightly, thinking of his space ring, and nodded.

She believed that the ring was issuing an early warning, telling Lin Qing that a disaster was imminent in the village.

"Okay, I can give it a try."

Just as Lin Qing was quietly waiting for Mo Xiao to answer, Mo Xiao stared at Lin Qing for a long time, and said lightly.

Seeing Mo Xiao promise him, Lin Qing said happily, "Really?"

"Well."

Mo Xiao nodded lightly and left.

Seeing Mo Xiao leave, Lin Qing picked up the textbook and followed behind Mo Xiao.

"Mo Xiao, how are you going to tell the village and the commune." To

convince them, it must not be said that I had a dream that the village was going to flood with such absurd things.

Mo Xiao squinted at Lin Qing and said lightly, "I naturally have a way. If there is really going to be a flood, this will also save the entire village."

"If you have any news, tell me."

Lin Qing looked Looking at Mo Xiao, he looked nervous.

"En."

"Comrade Mo."

When Lin Qing and Mo Xiao were talking and walking, Shen Jiayi's clear voice sounded in front of them.

Shen Jiayi just got off work, her trouser legs were still pulled, her face was flushed, and she looked particularly attractive.

Lin Qing saw that Shen Jiayi's eyes were glued to Mo Xiao's body, and after twitching the corners of his eyes a few times, he coughed awkwardly, and said with a strange expression: "Shen Zhiqing is looking for you, I'll go back to dinner first, Comrade Mo has news to inform me. "