Chapter 30

Mother Xu Zhaodi

The team leader obviously did not expect that Lin Qing would choose accounting as a major.

It is not uncommon for people to study accounting, but it is very troublesome to study accounting. Lin Qing chose senior accountants.

"Well, I think studying accounting can serve the country and contribute to the country."

Lin Qing said with a sense of responsibility and moved the team leader.

The team leader patted Lin Qing on the shoulder and said meaningfully: "Lin Zi, I really didn't see it before. You are really a good seedling. You are the only person in the whole village who has been elected to the book club and is the only one who has studied advanced accounting.

" That's really my honor."

Lin Qing said with a surprised expression.

Everyone does not want to learn accounting, presumably because a lot of accounting knowledge is difficult to understand. Without a basic foundation, it is indeed very difficult to learn well.

"Do you want to think about it? After all, accounting is a bit esoteric. It will be easier to choose other majors." The

team leader also felt that accounting is a good major. After all, there are basically no accountants in the village, but Lin Qing can't even read books. Lin Qing would be too embarrassed to study such an advanced accounting major after two days of study.

"Team leader, I don't want to think about it, we were born to serve socialism, and we have to do things that benefit the whole society. It's hard at the beginning of everything, how can we retreat before we start doing things. "

Lin Qing's words made the team leader feel a lot of joy.

"I really didn't see the wrong person, Lin Zi, you must be someone with great prospects in the future. That's fine, I'll help you sign up, and you must give our factory a boost."

"I will definitely do it."

Lin Qing looked serious. He nodded towards the leader.

"Since you want to study accounting, I'm thinking about transferring you a position, why not transfer you to the office? What do you think?"

The team leader liked Lin Qing very much, and after some hesitation, he came up with the idea of ​​putting Lin Qing into the office.

Lin Qing felt a burst of joy in his heart.

When transferred to the office, you can immediately be promoted to clerk.

Such a good thing, how could she not agree.

"Is it okay? I'm still young, what will the other chairmen say?"

Lin Qing didn't dare to express all his thoughts, so he could only look at the team leader with an embarrassed expression.

"It's okay, I'll discuss it with the chairman. You are a good seedling. I'm putting you here, I'm afraid that you will be wronged. Moreover, when you get to the office, you can learn more things. The office is short of manpower."

"Okay. , then trouble the team leader." Lin Qing looked at the team leader and said with a smile.

The team leader glanced at Lin Qing, shook his head, and when he was about to leave, Lin Qing remembered that he was going to find a job for Wu Er, she grabbed the team leader, rubbed her hands and said, "Team leader, you know that there is a factory nearby recruiting workers. Is it? It's okay to be tired and hard."