Chapter 33

Weird Dreamland

She must be taking revenge on her, no, she must find a way to grab her position from Lin Qing's hands.

Li Chunmei has not given up until now, it can only be said that Li Chunmei has not yet recognized the current form of the Wu family.

After Lin Qing asked Wu Ya to help Old Man Wu to rest, he looked at Li Chunmei, who was hit hard, and looked at Wu Er and said, "Second brother, I have asked someone to find a job for you, in the soy sauce factory next to my factory, Do you want to be a porter?"

"Lin Qing, what do you want to do? Wu Er is still in school? You actually instigated him to work."

Li Chunmei recovered and heard that Lin Qing instigated Wu Er to work in the soy sauce factory. His face turned green with anger.

Lin Qing looked at Li Chunmei's blushing face, she spread her hands very innocently and said: "I don't need to instigate my second brother to go to work in a soy sauce factory, it is the second brother who asked me to help him ask, you think the job is easy to find now. A lot of factories are full of people, and it is not hard to be a porter, I am very

happy to say hello." Lin Qing said with an unhappy expression on his face.

Seeing what Li Chunmei wanted to say, Wu Er immediately stood in front of Lin Qing, raised his neck, and said to Li Chunmei, "Mom, I asked my sister to help me find this. I don't want to study, I want to work part-time."

"You bastard, I worked so hard to save money to study for you, what are you talking about, bastard, I don't want to beat you to death today..."

"Mom, I'm now assigned to live with my sister, you can't beat me. Me."

When Wu Er saw that Li Chunmei had taken out the soles of his shoes and was about to slap them on himself, he suddenly became anxious.

Li Chunmei and Wu Liang were separated, and Wu Er volunteered to be assigned to Lin Qing and Wu Laohan. Even if Li Chunmei was his mother, he couldn't come forward and beat him like before.

"I'm your mother. If I beat my child, I still need to report to Lin Qing."

Li Chunmei angrily roared at Wu Er, ignoring Wu Er's howling and chasing after Wu Er to fight.

"Sister, save me."

Wu Er was chased by Li Chunmei and shouted at Lin Qing.

Lin Qing looked at Wu Er's embarrassed look, and said innocently: "Second brother, if you want to start making money, it means that you are already a little man. You have to deal with this kind of thing yourself."

Wu Er heard the words and immediately He stopped and looked back at Li Chunmei who was catching up and shouted.

"I want to work, not study. If you force me, I will never recognize you as a mother for the rest of my life."

Li Chunmei was frightened by Wu Er's words, and her whole body fainted.

"I just don't like reading, I hate reading, I'm going to make money."

Wu Er repeated again.

"Mom, you also heard that this is the path that the second brother chose by himself. Besides, he is no longer a child. He knows what path he wants to take. I know you want the second brother to learn more about culture, but the second brother is not That piece of material, how are you forcing her, it's useless to hit him, it's better to let the second brother choose what he wants to do, it will be a bigger growth for him."