Chapter 26

Jinjiang Genuine... (1)

The more Li Chunmei thought about it, the more angry she became. She slapped Wu Da on the forehead, and Wu Da gasped in pain. He rubbed his head and said angrily, "You are so unreasonable, so our family is so unreasonable. No one likes you. If you don't want to come back, don't come back. In the future, we will find a gentle and considerate woman for Dad."

"Stinky boy, what are you talking about? Tell me if you have the ability."

Li Chunmei pointed at Wu Da, looking like a patient with Parkinson's disease, said sharply at Wu Da.

How many days has she been away? Not only does Wu Liang seem to be a lot tough, but even her children are against her? What's going on?

That dead girl Lin Qing is so capable that everyone regards her as a hostile.

"I'm not mistaken, your appearance is really ugly. If you continue to make trouble at Wu's house, I will report it now and let the comrades at the police station arrest you."

Wu Da saw that the crowd around him was getting bigger and bigger. , Pointing at Li Chunmei, his face became even more ugly, and he snorted at Li Chunmei.

Li Chunmei was about to faint.

Is the child she misses so much towards her?

What did this little slut Lin Qing do?

"I'm your mother, you dare to say such rebellious words, and you're not afraid of thunder and lightning."

"Why is my life so hard, I work hard for this family, but How could they treat me like this? I'm dead." Li Chunmei said, getting up and hitting the adobe on the opposite side.

Seeing Li Chunmei's actions, everyone was startled, even Wu Da and Wu Liang were startled.

However, Li Chunmei did not bump up, but turned her head to stare at Wu Da and Wu Liang, and shouted at them in a very stern tone: "You two, listen to me clearly, I am still the head of the Wu family. , if you dare to run against me, no one wants to have a good life."

Li Chunmei's words made the faces of Wu Liang and Wu Da look difficult.

The two looked at each other at the same time, and left with a tacit understanding. No one paid any attention to Li Chunmei and went about their own business.

The villagers who were watching the play around looked at Li Chunmei's appearance, sneered, and went back to work at their home.

Li Chunmei is really yelling at everyone now, but Li Chunmei doesn't know it yet. I really don't know whether to say Li Chunmei is pitiful or should I say Li Chunmei is extremely hateful.

Li Chunmei looked at Wu Da and Wu Liang with a black face, ignoring her, she gritted her teeth, and followed behind them, ignoring her face.

She figured it out clearly, no matter what, she definitely couldn't follow Lin Qing's will.

Lin Qing wanted to drive her away, but there was no door.

She still stayed at the old Wu's house to see what Lin Qing could do with her.

When Wu Liang saw Li Chunmei coming in, his fingers shook violently, and his calf was going to cramp.

Li Chunmei looked at the chicken on the sticky board, stepped forward and neatly peeled off the hair, and then brought the chicken to the pot to stew, but Wu Liang snatched the chicken into his arms and looked at Li Chunmei vigilantly.