Chapter 37

Li Chunmei who eats alone

"Lin Zi." Lin Qing was seriously doing the questions left by the old accountant when he heard Shen Jiayi's crisp voice.

Lin Qing looked up, saw Shen Jiayi walking towards him, and greeted warmly, "Shen Zhiqing, why are you here? Are you also studying?"

Not only did Lin Qing study alone, but other people would also come over. Everyone here wants to learn more.

"No, I'm here to find you."

Shen Jiayi looked at Lin Qing with enthusiasm on her white and tender face.

Shen Jiayi's gaze made Lin Qing feel uncomfortable.

Does Shen Jiayi really regard her as a rival in love?

"Shen Zhiqing didn't come to me because of Comrade Mo, right?"

Lin Qing looked at Shen Jiayi and pretended to be surprised.

When Shen Jiayi heard Lin Qing's words, her face turned a little red and said, "Well, I'm here to find you for Mo Xiao's business."

She wanted to be sure whether Lin Qing was interested in Mo Xiao, and if Lin Qing was interested in Mo Xiao. Interesting, she had to let Lin Qing retreat, after all, Lin Qing was just a village girl, not worthy of Mo Xiao at all.

Lin Qing teased his lips and said with a smile, "I have nothing to do with Comrade Mo. Shen Zhiqing asked me about Comrade Mo? Did you ask the wrong person?"

Shen Jiayi wanted to know more about Mo Xiao, no Should I find a male educated youth who is in the same educated youth nest as Mo Xiao? How did you find her here?

Shen Jiayi's face was a little red, she pulled Lin Qing to the side of the tree, and whispered: "I'm not afraid of your jokes, I think Comrade Mo is very cold to everyone, but he is very kind to you, So I want to ask, you and Comrade Mo...are you..."

Shen Jiayi asked in a vague way, as if she didn't know what to say.

Lin Qing opened his innocent eyes, looked at Shen Jiayi who was blushing, shook his head and said, "I have nothing to do with Comrade Mo, don't get me wrong, Shen Zhiqing, as for what you said Comrade Mo is indifferent to everyone, only I'm very gentle on this matter, I think you must have made a mistake."

"Wrong?"

Shen Jiayi narrowed her eyes and stared at Lin Qing, as if she wanted to determine whether Lin Qing was lying.

Lin Qing spread his hands to Shen Jiayi and said, "Yes, because I think Comrade Mo treats me so well, probably because he thinks I look like his sister."

Shen Jiayi was stunned and said, "Is that what Mo Xiao said? "

Well, he told me like this last time, saying that I look very similar to his sister, do you think, you are all educated youths and cultural people who went to the countryside, how could Mo Xiao like a village girl like me? "Shen Zhiqing, don't think too much, I really have nothing to do with Comrade Mo."

Lin Qing assured Shen Jiayi in order to avoid suspicion.

Seeing that Lin Qing didn't seem to be lying, Shen Jiayi couldn't help but relax a lot.

"That's good. Actually, I'm not afraid of being laughed at by you. I like Comrade Mo very much. After all, we are all educated youths who went to the countryside, and we have a feeling that we are the same people in the world."