Chapter 88

"Comrade Mo, please let me go. I also help people, and it was my boss who asked me to catch Lin Qing. He needs Lin Qing's ring, and it seems that only Lin Qing can open that ring, so I will put Lin Qing. I didn't bully Lin Qing, really."

"Who is your boss?"

Mo Xiao heard Chen Hu say that his boss took Lin Qing because of the ring, and Mo Xiao's face changed. He lifted Chen Hu up and said with cold eyes.

Chen Hu said: "I don't know who my boss is, because he is very mysterious, and others are looking for me, and I don't know who he is."

"Chen Hu, do you still want to have a fist? "

Mo Xiao didn't believe what Chen Hu said at all, he pressed Chen Hu to the ground and said coldly.

Chen Hu was afraid of Mo Xiao. Mo Xiao looked like a little white face. He didn't expect his fist to be so hard. Mo Xiao's punch just now almost killed him. How could he dare to mess around now?

He could only shrink his neck and said to Mo Xiao sincerely: "What I said is true, you have to believe what I said, I really don't know who the other party is, he took money to ask me to do things, and I also took the money. Do as he says."

"Do you have any clues about the two who took Lin Qing away?"

Mo Xiao let go of Chen Hu and asked with a cold stare into Chen Hu's eyes.

Chen Hu shrank his neck and stammered towards Mo Xiao: "I can't find them, but I know their nicknames, you can look for them, I really can't find them."

"Lin Qing's I'm really innocent, I just want to take Lin Qing to Hong Kong, who knows that I will be cut off halfway, I haven't completed the task, I'm already reciting it."

"Haha." Mo Xiao looked coldly. At Chen Hu, he knocked Chen Hu unconscious with a punch.

He is too lazy to talk nonsense with Chen Hu here. Chen Hu has done so many things and must be thrown into prison.

Mo Xiao retracted his fist, went to the phone booth to make a call, and asked someone from the police station to take Chen Hu away.

What Chen Hu has done cannot be avoided and must be paid for.

Mo Xiao called his family and asked them to call him, and soon there was news. According to Chen Hu's nickname, Mo Xiao caught two people who were very similar to what Chen Hu said a week later. Under Mo Xiao's interrogation, and the photo of Lin Qing in Mo Xiao's hand, the two men confessed cowardly.

But they sold people to other people. When Mo Xiao heard that these two men had sold Lin Qing, he almost hacked them to death in anger.

Mo Xiao asked the people at the police station to help him find Lin Qing, and finally determined that Lin Qing was taken to Hong Kong.

There was no way for the power of his family to infiltrate the Hong Kong capital, so he could only rely on Mo Xiao to ask people alone.

He went to the Hong Kong capital, in a prosperous area, took a photo of Lin Qing, and when he saw someone, he asked if they had seen Lin Qing.

Mo Xiao finally asked if someone had seen Lin Qing, but the other party's words were vague, as if to say that Lin Qing had been sold.

ballroom? Lin Qing was sold to the ballroom.

Mo Xiao's whole heart felt as if he was being grabbed. He started looking for dance halls, vowing to find Lin Qing.

Lin Qing must be worried about being sold to such a place? It's all because of him that he didn't protect Lin Qing well. When he thought of what might happen to Lin Qing, Mo Xiao couldn't restrain the pain and fear in his heart.

When Mo Xiao kept looking for Lin Qing in Hong Kong, Lin Qing was dressed up by Mr. Lin, and the next day, he took her to and from various business parties.

After Lin Qing passed through this book, he stayed in that small village and never attended a high society gathering.

Looking at those silhouettes with fragrant temples, and those champagne, in this era, it is really a luxury.

"That person is Oppen."

When Mr. Lin took Lin Qing to the banquet for the third time, Lin Qing finally saw the person that Mr. Lin wanted her to approach, a very feminine man wearing a hat similar to an English gentleman. Walking stick, wearing white gloves, sitting in a wheelchair, his body exudes an air of loneliness and strangers.

This man looks very difficult to provoke. Mr. Lin actually let her approach this kind of man. Lin Qing suddenly felt that his heart, liver, spleen and lungs were starting to twitch.

"What? Are you scared?" Seeing Lin Qing looking at Ou Peng, his face was vaguely ugly, he curled his lips and said coolly.

Lin Qing glanced at Mr. Lin and said lightly, "Mr. Lin, don't forget what you promised me at the beginning."

"Of course, I am a businessman, and the most important thing is of course integrity. As long as you help me steal his seal, you want Leave, I will send you away."

She was not worried that Mr. Lin was lying, if he dared to go back on his word, Lin Qing would stab him in the heart with a knife.

"Okay, start your performance."

Mr. Lin said meaningfully to Lin Qing.

Lin Qing sorted out his clothes and walked towards Ou Peng.

Then, not far from Ou Peng, Lin Qing pretended that the thing in his hand fell, and immediately bent over to pick it up, then looked up at Ou Peng, smiled shyly and said, "Sorry, I made you laugh, eldest brother. "

According to Mr. Lin's information, Ou Peng seems to like innocent girls very much, and he is older than Lin Qing. Lin Qing calls him big brother, but there is actually nothing wrong with him.

Ou Peng glanced at Lin Qing coldly, his lips hooked, ignoring Lin Qing, as if Lin Qing was a transparent person, Lin Qing's face with a sweet smile suddenly seemed to be punched by someone.

The corners of her mouth twitched fiercely, she straightened up, and asked like an innocent child, "Big brother, why are you here alone? Are you shy? Do you want me to play with you?"

"Play with me? How are you going to accompany me?" Ou Peng seemed to be attracted by Lin Qing's words. He raised his petal-like lips and looked at Lin Qing with evil eyes. Just looking at it like this made Lin Qing. Goosebumps popped up all over my body.

Lin Qing endured the fear in his heart and said embarrassingly: "There is a flower bed outside that sprays water, it's very beautiful, and the air outside is good, if you don't mind, I can push you out for a breath, how boring it is to stay here. "

What's your name?"

Ou Peng stroked his white gloves, looking at Lin Qing and asked hoarsely.

Seeing that Ou Peng seemed to be interested in himself, Lin Qing immediately said: "My name is Lin Qing."

"Oh? Which lady are you." Ou Peng supported his chin with one hand, white gloves, matching Ou Peng's Zhang's pale face made his whole figure seem to be immersed in darkness, both evil and terrifying.

Lin Qing couldn't help swallowing his saliva, blinked his eyes, and pretended not to understand Ou Peng: "Which lady?"

"Those who can come to participate in this reception have some power in their family, don't tell me, who are you not? The daughter of the family."

When Ou Peng said these words, he looked at Lin Qing with a little chill.

Lin Qing's back was inexplicably stiff, and she knew that the man in front of her was not so simple, was he really like this?

Thinking like this, Lin Qing coughed and said, "I came here with Lin Rong."

Mr. Lin's name is Lin Rong, and he is of the same clan as Lin Qing.

When Ou Peng heard the words Lin Rong, a slight irony appeared on the originally white face, and said indifferently: "Oh? It's Lin Rong's relative? Are you Lin Rong's cousin?"

Cousin ?

"Yes, I'm his cousin in the country. I just came over to see this kind of banquet today, so I'm a little rude. I'm really sorry, big brother."

When Lin Qing said these words, he looked at Ou Peng with extremely apologetic eyes.

Ou Peng didn't know if he heard Lin Qing's words, he pursed his thin lips, glanced at Lin Qing indifferently, and then looked away without looking at Lin Qing.

Seeing that Ou Peng stopped talking again, Lin Qing touched his nose and rolled his eyes speechlessly.

This man... why is he always like this, it's really worrying.

When Lin Qing was thinking about how to continue to talk to Ou Peng, Ou Peng took the initiative to let Lin Qing push him out to see the scenery.

This is a good opportunity, and Lin Qing naturally won't let it go. She pushed Ou Peng out very diligently. Outside this reception, there was a lotus carved out of marble spraying water, which was very beautiful.

"What are you like in the country?"

Lin Qing was standing beside Ou Peng, yawning. When he cleared his mind, he heard Ou Peng's indifferent questioning.

Lin dumping answered a God, look to Europe Peng said:. "Countryside is a very nice place, although not busy here, but very warm"

?? "How many people in your family warm"

Europe seems to Peng Lam pour home population He seemed particularly interested. Anyway, there was nothing to talk about right now. Lin Qing told Ou Peng about the situation of Wu Da and the others. His mouth was dry. After speaking, he saw Ou Peng looking at himself thoughtfully. Lin Qingxin groaned for a while, thinking about his performance just now, shouldn't Ou Peng doubt it?

"What's wrong? Big brother."

Lin Qing raised his face and looked at Ou Peng with a puzzled expression.

Ou Peng looked at Lin Qing, shaking his head slightly sadly.

"It's nothing, just seeing you and suddenly remembering something."

Seeing her, remembering something? What does Oppen mean by this?

Lin Qing really couldn't understand what Ou Peng meant.

When she was wondering, Mr. Lin had already come over. Seeing that Lin Qing and Ou Peng seemed to be chatting very well, Mr. Lin was very satisfied. After he glanced at Lin Qing, he looked at Ou Peng with a hypocritical expression on his face. Said: "Mr. Ou, I haven't seen you for a long time. I wonder if my cousin bumped into you? She just came back from the country and doesn't understand many rules."

"Your cousin is very good."

"It seems that Mr. Ou likes my cousin very much. Otherwise, I will ask my cousin to accompany Mr. Ou more in the future, what do you think?"

Mr. Lin looked at Ou Peng and said to Ou Peng.

Ou Peng glanced at Lin Qing, and the corner of his mouth tickled slightly, not knowing whether to agree or not.

Ou Peng's confidant came over, glanced at Mr. Lin and Lin Qing, and stood behind Mr. Ou after saluting.

Mr. Ou raised his white-gloved hand and said to Mr. Lin, "Sorry, I have to go back first. Mr. Lin will enjoy it. " chuckled.