Chapter 28

Li Chunmei is going crazy

"Sister, I killed the fish, hurry up and get the food, I'm hungry."

Wu Er ran out and shouted at Lin Qing.

"What kind of fish?" Wu Liang and Wu old man didn't know that Lin Qing pulled out a fish and half a catty of pork from the space, and immediately blushed and explained: "I just went fishing in the river, luckily, I caught a fish. , I bought pork to supplement my body by the way."

"So, hurry up and get it."

Wu Liang rubbed his palms and urged Lin Qing.

"Okay."

Lin Qing didn't refuse and walked to the kitchen.

Looking at Lin Qing's back, Wu Liang turned his head and said to Old Man Wu, "Lin Zi is really capable. Last time I touched the river for a long time and couldn't find any fish."

"Lin Zi is very capable."

Old Man Wu couldn't help but look proud .

This is his granddaughter, of course he is proud of.

Lin Qing was tinkering with fish in the kitchen, and Wu Er was setting fire for Lin Qing.

Li Chunmei, who went to the back mountain to pick up firewood, came back and saw that Wu Er was not doing exercises, but was sitting in the kitchen. She rushed forward angrily, grabbed Wu Er's ear and said, "Wu Er, what are you doing here? Don't do it yet. Homework. "

Wu Er was in pain, rubbed his ears and said angrily; "Mom, you are not qualified to call me like this now, you are no longer in charge of the family, I have the right to freedom in life."

"What are you talking about? "

Li Chunmei doesn't understand what the right to freedom of life is at all, these are all instilled by Lin Qing to Wu Er and the others, so it's not surprising that Li Chunmei doesn't understand.

"In short, you can't force me to do what I don't want to do."

Wu Er looked at Li Chunmei and said again.

"I'm your mother."

Li Chunmei's face turned green.

A lot of bad things have happened recently, the whole Wu family has changed, and the atmosphere has also changed.

One by one, they looked forward to Lin Qing.

She wondered if Lin Qing was possessed by a ghost?

What he did was completely different from the previous Lin Qing.

"Even if you are my mother, you can't deprive me of my life."

Wu Er looked at Li Chunmei and said.

Li Chunmei's face darkened again, and when he was about to hit Wu Er, Wu Er held his head and let out a scream.

Lin Qing on the side saw Li Chunmei's posture, holding a spoon, blocking Li Chunmei's eyes, preventing Li Chunmei's movements.

Li Chunmei was blocked by Lin Qing, her face turned cold, her originally fierce eyes became even more fierce when she looked at Lin Qing.

"Lin Qing, you dare to block me?"

"I am in charge of this house now. Since I am in charge of the house, I naturally cannot let you touch Wu Er casually."