Chapter 49

I'm Stupid I'll Raise You For Life

"How is that possible?" Shen Jiayi didn't believe it. She gave Lin Qing a vicious look, and then took the ring over. After seeing the notch on it, she angrily said, "Lin Qing, did you add it later?

" Can't you see that this trace is very old? The new one is added and you can see it. I can understand Shen Zhiqing's anxiety when he wants to find his ring, but I can't tolerate Shen Zhiqing slandering people indiscriminately."

Lin Qing was also a little angry, looked at Shen Jiayi and said.

Seeing that this was a misunderstanding, Chairman Wang immediately reconciled: "Comrade Lin, don't be angry, Shen Zhiqing also saw that your ring looks like the ancestral ring that she lost, so she was so anxious. Since it was all a misunderstanding, the two of you Let's shake hands and make peace."

Chairman Wang said like this, and Lin Qing naturally wouldn't hold on to it.

She stretched out her hand and said to Shen Jiayi with a smile like a flower: "Shen Zhiqing, since it was a misunderstanding, I hope our relationship can be restored to the past, and you are still my good sister."

Shen Jiayi looked at Lin Qing coldly, and held Lin Qing's hand pinched Lin Qing very hard.

Lin Qing groaned in pain, and looked at Shen Jiayi with a bit of coldness in his eyes.

After the two released their hands at the same time, Shen Jiayi apologized to Chairman Wang very politely, and left Chairman Wang's office with Lin Qing.

When walking out of the yard, Shen Jiayi said with shame and horror: "Lin Qing, do you think this ring will become yours? Let me tell you, just dream, I will never give you this ring. .  "

Lin Qing  see Chen Jiayi like this, hissing close to Shen Jiayi, cold and said:" I have no intention to provoke you, Shen Jiayi, but I will if you as an enemy, I will not sit still, this ring is mine, no matter what tricks you , this ring is mine."

"You know whether this ring is yours or not, Lin Qing, I really didn't expect that you are so scheming, you know the mystery of this ring, so you want to take it for yourself, right? ?"

Shen Jiayi's beautiful face was twisted and hideous for a moment, and she looked at Lin Qing angrily and unwillingly.

Hearing Shen Jiayi's words, Lin pretended to be surprised and said, "It's just a beautiful ring, what's the mystery? Don't play tricks here."

"Shen Zhiqing, I think you're like this because you can't find your ring. I won't blame you for barking like a mad dog, you can do it yourself."

Lin Qing scolded Shen Jiayi, Shen Jiayi was not a fool, how could she not hear Lin Qing scolding herself.

"Lin Qing, are you calling me a dog?" Shen Jiayi has never been scolded like this before. She has a good family since she was a child, she is smart in reading, and looks good. I don't know how many people praise her, but she has never been scolded like this. Passing her, Shen Jiayi's face was instantly ugly.

Lin Qing saw Shen Jiayi's face contorted into a ball, she pretended to be surprised and patted her chest, and said innocently to Shen Jiayi: "Oh, I called you a dog? Shen Zhiqing, can you stop always wronging people? , you first wronged me for picking up your things and didn't exchange them for you, and now you wronged me and scolded you, how can you be like this?"

"Lin Qing."

Seeing Lin Qing's contrived appearance, Shen Jiayi was annoyed. When he was about to fight Lin Qing, Mo Xiao appeared.