Chapter 23

On Which Brainwashing Kung Fu Is Strong 

Wu Liang probably experienced this feeling of raising his eyebrows, and humbly snorted at Li Chunmei again unceremoniously.

Li Chunmei was thoroughly enraged by Wu Liang's words.

She pointed at Wu Liang's neck, her voice was extremely stern and mean: "Wu Liang, wait for me, I don't believe that you can really live without me."

Li Chunmei dropped these words and threw the stick in her hand to the ground. , pushed away the villagers watching the play and left angrily.

Looking at Li Chunmei's back, Lin Qing pursed his lips and smiled extremely coldly.

Where did Li Chunmei get the courage? She actually felt that the Wu family would not be able to function without her.

"Father, are you alright?."

After the crowd dispersed, Lin heard a sudden noise behind her. She turned her head to look and saw Wu Liang sitting on the ground like a soft-footed shrimp.

Seeing Wu Liang's hopeless appearance, Lin Qing resisted the urge to roll his eyes and stepped forward to support Wu Liang.

Wu Liang was so hard-hearted suddenly just now, his brain must have been hot, but now that his brain is over, his whole body is dizzy.

Wu Liang glanced at Lin Qing reluctantly, and stammered: "Lin Zi, what did I do just now?"

"You slapped mother, and especially a man told her that if she should not lose her previous problems, Don't come back in the future."

Lin Qing finished what Wu Liang had done with a serious face, Wu Liang's legs softened again, and it seemed that he was about to fall again.

Looking at Wu Liang like this, Lin Qing said helplessly, "Dad, you look like a man. Did you feel good when you taught mother a lesson just now?"

Where there is oppression, there is resistance.

Li Chunmei has been oppressing Wu Liang, stepping on Wu Liang's masculine dignity, and now Wu Liang can suddenly step on Li Chunmei's head, she must be in a good mood.

"I don't remember what I did. I'm afraid that your mother will come back later and beat me. What should I do?"

Wu Liang twitched his lips and said to Lin Qing with a pale face.

Lin Qing looked at Wu Liang's unpromising look and said again: "Dad, you forgot what I told you before? You are the backbone of the family, how can you be so cowardly? Are you going to be crushed by mother for the rest of your life? Stand up to resist and turn over as a serf to sing?"

"Can I?" Wu Liang couldn't help swallowing when he heard Lin Qing's words.

"Of course you can? Didn't you do a good job just now? You can see that Mom doesn't dare to say a word. You are her husband, she is just a woman, how can a woman beat her husband like an animal?"

Lin Qing said , let Wu Liang's heart rise again with determination.

"You're right, she's my wife, she should listen to me when she gets married to our Wu family, how can I let her ride on my head."

Hearing Wu Liang say this, Lin Qing patted Wu Liang's shoulder , said meaningfully: "That's right, keep it up."

"Lin Zi, you are really amazing, you are teaching me some tricks later, I have to make your mother obey me."

"As long as You listen to me and do what I say, and I promise that my mother will be like a little daughter-in-law in the future and will never dare to speak loudly to you."