Chapter 29

This is called the grace of parenting?

Very hungry.

She ate nothing at all, and had no money or tickets in her pocket.

After living for so many years, it was the first time that I was so aggrieved, but it was caused by the little girl Lin Qing, and Li Chunmei's anger could not be suppressed.

She gritted her teeth and pulled towards the rice bowl in the kitchen, trying to see if there was anything left to eat, but there was nothing.

Li Chunmei touched her grunting stomach, so she had to knock on Wu Da's door.

Wu Da was working during the day and was very tired at the moment. He heard a knock on the door, opened the door, and saw Li Chunmei standing at the door. Wu Liang said impatiently, "What's the matter?"

"Wu Liang, do you have anything to eat, I'm hungry. "

I'm hungry and find a way myself."

Wu Liang's sleepy eyelids were fighting, and he showed no sympathy.

"I'm your wife."

Seeing Wu Liang's attitude, Li Chunmei was so angry that smoke rose from her head.

Wu Liang sneered and said, "Do you still remember that you are my wife? Why didn't you remember that you were my wife when you tugged at my ears and scolded me like a grandson, please change your temper, or I really can't stand it. If you are divorced, just wait and beg for food."

"Wu Liang."

Li Chunmei got angry, her voice couldn't help raising her voice. "You're going to die, do you want to wake everyone up? I warn you Li Chunmei, I'm not the Wu Liang I used to be, you dare to raise your eyebrows at me, I can't forgive you."

Looking at Li Chunmei's face, she closed the door directly, almost pinching Li Chunmei's nose. She looked at the door that was thrown closed, and her heart, liver, spleen and lungs were about to explode.

Wu Liang, you dead man, listen carefully, I absolutely want you to look good.

Li Chunmei felt aggrieved and had to live in the shed.

There are still quilts and so on, and finally they still have conscience, so they won't sleep on the ground.

...

The next day, Lin Qing got up, Wu Ya had already boiled the hot water diligently, her face was darkened, Lin Qing asked Wu Ya to brush her teeth and wash her face, and waited for breakfast, Wu Ya was happy like a small butterfly.

After Lin Qing washed his face, Wu Da had already made breakfast.

After Lin Qing's deliberate training, Wu Liang and Wu Da, two straight men with cancer, instantly became three good men. The kitchen things became smoother and more obedient.

"Dad, are you going to have a drink with Uncle Shunzi?"

While eating breakfast, Lin Qing took the chopsticks and glanced at Wu Liang.

"How do you know?"

Wu Liang looked a little embarrassed on his face, and looked out of the door with erratic eyes. Fortunately, Li Chunmei hadn't gotten up yet, so he didn't know he was going to drink.

No, why was he afraid that Li Chunmei would know about her drinking?

Thinking of this, Wu Liang's erratic eyes became firmer, and he nodded to Lin Qing: "It's been a long time since we got together to drink together. It happened that the factory was on vacation for a long time, so I went to the tavern outside to eat some."