Chapter 50

Li Chunmei cheating in marriage

Lin Qing frowned, a little confused by this unfamiliar name.

"Chen Hu is from the next village. He's just a lazy alcoholic. Your mother doesn't know what to do with him, but..."

Wu Liang said this, and he was very angry.

"Do you know what your mother and Chen Hu were doing when I went to find your mother? She was actually with Chen Hu..." Wu Liang squeezed his fists, his rough and dark face was full of anger, but he couldn't say a word , seems indescribable.

Looking at the expression on Wu Liang's face, Chen Yuxin could already guess what Wu Liang saw.

Lin Qing really didn't expect that Li Chunmei would do such a thing, she was not sure; "Abba, are you sure you saw Ama and Chen Hu having sex?"

Li Chunmei and Chen Hu... This is a bit... impossible.

"I saw it with my own eyes. I didn't expect Li Chunmei, a shrew, to be so rude. I'm really blind. I married this slut."

Wu Liang said to Lin Qing with a thick neck and eyes full of anger and haze.

Seeing that Wu Liang was really annoyed, Lin Qing couldn't say anything. She asked Wu Liang to wait a while before paying the money.

Fortunately, Wu Liang's crime was not serious, but he accidentally injured the other party because of the noise. In addition, Wu Liang and Li Chunmei were husband and wife before, so Wu Liang was not too embarrassed. After paying the money, he asked Lin Qing to take Wu Liang away. , When he left, he also received an education, so that Wu Liang would not act impulsive in the future, otherwise, it would be himself who would suffer.

Wu Liang clenched his hands and said with an ugly face: "Yes, I know."

When Wu Liang and Lin Qing walked out of the police station, Wu Da and the others were waiting for Wu Liang and Lin Qing at the door. Seeing Wu Liang came out smoothly, Wu Da couldn't help but relax. tone.

"Go home." Lin Qing looked at Wu Liang with complicated eyes, and turned to Wu Da and the others.

"Sister, how much did you pay this time to bring Dad out of prison."

Wu Er walked to Lin Qing's side and asked while pulling Lin Qing's clothes.

Lin Qing gestured and said with a wry smile: "Thirty, plus a 50-pound food stamp."

In order to redeem Wu Liang, this time it was considered a bloodbath.

"So much? Then how will our family... how will we live in the future?"

Wu Er heard that Lin Qing had used so much money to redeem Wu Liang, and took a deep breath, not daring to believe it.

Lin Qing's head hurt a little and said, "Otherwise, what else can we do? This is our Dad."

"Mom is also true, how can someone arrest Dad, she is the one who did the wrong thing."

The more Wu Er thought about it, the more he felt that Li Chunmei was ruthless and unrighteous.

After staying in Wu's house for so long, and after divorcing Wu Liang, he was with another man, and Wu Erxiao's heart was greatly impacted.

Lin Qing knew what Wu Er was thinking, but she didn't know whether Li Chunmei knew Chen Hu before or only later.

In any case, Li Chunmei is no longer the Wu family. If Li Chunmei does not provoke them at all, Lin Qing will not pay attention to Li Chunmei. If Li Chunmei must provoke her, don't blame Lin Qing for being ruthless.