Chapter 51

Mo Xiao wants to leave the village

These days, she wandered around the village and found no mountains where navel oranges could be grown. She was worried, but Mo Xiao solved this problem for her.

"I'll take you there." Mo Xiao looked at Lin Qing like this, with a slight smile on his stern face, rubbed Lin Qing's hair, and led Lin Qing to the place he liked.

The place Mo Xiao was looking at was a small mountain in the south. This place used to be a place where gouache was planted. Later, because of the soil quality, all the gouache died, and the mountain became barren and became what it is now.

"It's good to grow navel oranges here, and it's big enough. Five hundred fruit trees should be able to be planted here."

Lin Qing looked at the deserted and forgotten mountain range in front of him, and turned to look at Mo Xiaodao.

"Since it is possible, I have discussed with the village chief and the others to start reclaiming this land."

Mo Xiao looked at Lin Qing and pondered.

With Mo Xiao's ability, persuading the village chief is naturally a relatively simple matter. In many things, Lin Qing relies on Mo Xiao to succeed. After all, Mo Xiao's family background is there.

Moreover, the purpose of planting navel oranges is to lift the whole village out of poverty and become rich, and the village chief will not refuse.

"Okay, I'll prepare the seedlings of navel oranges. After digging the hole, just plant the seedlings and cultivate them according to the cultivation method I wrote."

Lin Qing thought that he could eat sweet navel oranges in the coming year, and the speech became Like a star, very bright.

"Is this the same as citrus?"

Mo Xiao has never eaten navel oranges, but he knows what citrus and tangerine are, because some villages in Jiangnan specialize in growing these things.

"Well, how do you say it, have you ever eaten Guanggan?"

Lin Qing didn't know how to explain it to Mo Xiao, so he thought of a Guanggan that looked very similar to a navel orange.

Mo Xiao frowned and shook his head.

He had never eaten what Lin Qing said.

Lin Qing shrugged his head in frustration and said, "Okay, you'll know when the navel oranges come out later. They're rich in vitamin C, so they won't get angry like oranges if you eat them."

"Usually it's November. December mature, there are late-maturing, such as March, April also, which is late-maturing fruit. " "

To the inside of the fruit flesh delicious, must pay attention to soil and sunlight, these two points are very important. "

Lin He picked up the navel orange and started talking straight.

After she finished speaking, she found that Mo Xiao had been staring at her, and Lin Qing remembered that she was a village girl who didn't know big characters here, how could she know so many profound things.

She was heartbroken, and she changed her words: "I can learn a lot in the book club. The team leader in our factory is very kind to me. He often shows me some rare books. When I am free , I like to read books, and I can learn a lot from books."

"So what you said just now was learned from books?"

Looking at Lin Qing who was nervously explaining to himself, Mo Xiao's black eyes flickered. Faint light, Jun face with a little gloom.