Chapter 7

Fool Wu Er

After sending Aunt Wu and the others away, Li Chunmei held Lin Qing back to the house with a sullen face. Once inside, Li Chunmei changed her face, threw Lin Qing aside, and pointed at Lin Qing's nose and cursed.

Lin Qing closed his eyes, and didn't take Li Chunmei's vixen's scolding to heart at all.

Anyway, she didn't have to work now, and Li Chunmei felt unhappy, and asked her to scold her to vent her fire without losing a piece of meat.

"Go back to your shed, it's an eyesore."

Li Chunmei cursed. Seeing Lin Qing's half-dead and sickly appearance, she didn't get angry, so she carried Fengji to the back mountain without picking up firewood. Today There is no way to cook.

Lin Qing looked at Li Chunmei's scolding back, curled her lips, stretched her waist, and staggered towards the shed.

When he walked into the shed, he smelled the air that smelled like rancid and musty, and Lin Qing almost vomited a mouthful of blood.

How can people live in such a place? Even if I live here, I'm afraid I'll get sick, right?

Lin Qing's eyelids twitched involuntarily.

She took a deep sigh, took her broom, cleaned the shed, and looked at the wooden bed in the center of the shed. Lin Qing could imagine the scene where the old man Wu and the original owner were sleeping on the wooden bed at one end and the other at the end. .

Really poor.

Lin Qing went out and found a useless curtain in Li Chunmei's room. He nailed a nail in the center of the bed, so that it could be separated into two beds, which was more convenient for sleeping. Although Old Man Wu was already old, after all It's still a man, Lin Qing is fifteen years old, how can he avoid suspicion.

"Xiao Linzi, are you ready for dinner?"

Wu Er's voice sounded from across the yard, Lin Qing was lying on the hard wooden bed, his lips twitched.

A group of big guys, they know to call her when they have no food.

"Xiao Linzi, you are quite leisurely, and you haven't gotten up to cook yet."

Wu Er put down his schoolbag, walked to the shed built in the courtyard, pushed open the crumbling wooden door, walked in, saw Lin Qing lying on the wooden bed, and couldn't help kicking Lin Qing.

Lin Qing lifted his eyelids, glanced at Wu Er, shook his lips and said weakly: "Second brother, my chest hurts, you take it easy, it will be bad if I vomit blood."

"You lied to me? You are not discharged from the hospital. Is it?" Wu Er was so young after all, and after hearing what Lin Qing said, he didn't kick Lin Qing anymore.

Lin Qing raised his thin hand and sighed while supporting his forehead: "The doctor said that my illness has come for years and months. If I go on like this, I will go straight to the King of Hell. Second brother, if you're really hungry, I'll get up and give it to you. Let's cook."

Lin Qing said, and staggered to get up.

"It's just that I heard people say that this person who died of exhaustion will turn into a ghost and haunt his family. This is family love."

Lin Qing rambled and added another sentence.

Wu Er looked quite sturdy, but he was actually a coward. Hearing the word resentment, his face turned pale with fright.