Chapter 17

Brainwashing in Progress

Li Chunmei returned to her parents' house angrily. Mother Li patted the table with an old face that was so angry.

"This old man Wu dares to say such a thing? It's too much."

"It wasn't that little girl who taught old man Wu."

Li Chunmei looked at her mother and gritted her teeth.

Wu Laohan has been a soft-footed shrimp all his life, how could he have such a bold time? Wasn't all this instigated by Lin Qing?

She could see that Lin Qing just wanted to marry Wu Da and didn't want Wu Da to get married, so she pretended to faint at that time and cheated her so much money.

Thinking of Lin Qing's thoughts, Li Chunmei was so angry that she wanted to rush over and tear Lin Qing to pieces.

"Chunmei, that's not what the people in the village said. You are too much for Linzi."

When Li Chunmei was hating, a decent-looking woman in a floral shirt walked in and said to Li Chunmei like a mockery. .

This is Li Chunmei's sister-in-law, and the two usually have a bad relationship.

Li Chunmei has always been stubborn, she doesn't give face to anyone, she speaks meanly, and offends many people.

"Da Sou, what do you mean by saying this? How did I go too far? If Lin Qing did not have me, would she be able to live until now? Now that she has hard wings, she is playing this trick behind her back. Sooner or later, I want this little bitch to look good. "

Li Chunmei said angrily to her sister-in-law.

Sister-in-law glanced at Li Chunmei and curled her lips.

Li Chunmei didn't know how to repent of this virtue. If she didn't dare to make the relationship too stiff in front of Li's mother, she would be the first to slap Li Chunmei.

"Since he said this, don't go back. I want to see. Without you at home, he and Wu Laohan are two cowards, and he can still manage this family."

Li mother patted the table and said yes. Li Chunmei ordered.

"I'll just wait for Wu Liang to come back to pick me up. If he doesn't pick me up, I'll never go back."

Li Chunmei knew Wu Liang's temper well, and knew very well that Wu Liang would definitely come back to pick her up. cannot survive.

Li's mother agreed with Li Chunmei's words very much.

Sister-in-law stood aside, looking at Li Chunmei's triumphant appearance, she really wanted to pour cold water.

The Wu family can still function without Li Chunmei.

After all, Lin Qing is a capable girl, Li Chunmei is in charge of the family, and she is just exploiting the Wu family. In terms of strength, there is no such thing.

Li Chunmei lived in Li's house, and here.

After Wu Liang and Wu Da and the others went home, they were very excited when they heard that Li Chunmei had returned to her parents' house.

Especially Wu Liang.

He looked at the old man Wu and said with anger, "Dad, how can you treat Chunmei like this? Chunmei is my daughter-in-law. You ran away with her anger. What should we do in this family? What should Ada and the others do?"