Chapter 15

Decided to split up, meeting the male protagonist

Li Chunmei didn't expect Old Man Wu to say such tough words. Old Man Wu was right. This house was originally owned by Old Man Wu. He could give it to anyone he wanted. Li Chunmei was not qualified to say no, but how could she be willing to give it to him? ? Not only did Old Man Wu have no pension, but even Lin Qing didn't have any wages. He had to live in a shed, and she didn't do anything.

"Dad, how can you do this? Why do you have to divide two rooms for us."

Wu Liang was dissatisfied when he heard that he was going to live in a shed.

Old Man Wu glanced at Wu Liang and said, "There's nothing to discuss. Chunmei has been shouting about the separation before. I just follow her wishes. She doesn't want to see me and Lin Zi anyway.

" That means, Dad, since you want to split up the family, it must be fair. Liangzi is your only son, and Wu Da and the others are your grandchildren, so why should you split more? Lin Qing is an outsider and can't split anything, right? "

Li Chunmei's words made Old Man Wu's face even more ugly.

Lin Zi was right. In this state, the entire Old Wu family would be controlled by Li Chunmei.

"My things, I will give them to whomever I want. There is no negotiation. You can pack up tomorrow, move out, and leave the house for us.

. .

Li Chunmei looked at the back of the old man Wu stupidly, turned her head to look at Wu Liang, and said angrily, "What's the matter with your father today? Damn it, that little bitch Lin Zi taught Old Man Wu, right? Simply too much.

Wu Liang was beaten and pinched by Li Chunmei, and the pain was so bad, but he didn't dare to get angry, so he could only curl his lips and said, "It's all your fault, I'm clamoring for separation, now it's alright? Are you satisfied with the result?"

"I said You also agreed when the family split up, what? Now all the faults are blamed on me?"

Li Chunmei's angry words made Wu Liang shrink his neck. Looking at Li Chunmei's angry eyes, he panicked: "Aren't I in a hurry? Look at our father's appearance, it seems that he is determined to split up the family, if he really insists Heart, what should we do if we go to the shed, is that where people live?"

When Wu Liang said this, he didn't expect that when Li Chunmei rushed Lin Qing and Old Man Wu to live in the shed, why didn't he think about the shed? Can't live there.

"Wait a minute when you tell Dad, just say you don't want to split up, please don't split up."

Li Chunmei's eyes flickered with coldness as she looked at Wu Liang and said.

"You don't want to split up?"

Wu Liang looked at Li Chunmei spinelessly and asked.

Li Chunmei's face darkened, she slapped Wu Liang's head with a slap, and said angrily, "What to divide? In this case, can we divide? If we divide, we won't get anything, so what else can we divide?

" It's all about coaxing the house.

Wu Liang was slapped by Li Chunmei, and he didn't dare to say anything.

...

Lin Qing woke up the next day feeling refreshed. With her three-inch tongue, she had mastered the skills to talk to Old Man Wu about the family separation. Old Man Wu was moved by her own words without saying anything. Next, as long as Li Chunmei and the others go to live in the shed obediently, she will be consummated.