Chapter 40

You are mine now

"Where is the medicine? The flood came in a hurry, and when I heard the village head call for everyone to evacuate, they didn't bring anything at all."

The doctor at the health center immediately shook his head, walked over to his aunt, and checked her eyes and tongue coating. A look of helplessness said.

"Village Chief, you must save my mother." The thin and dark boy held his mother's hand and kept crying.

"Sister, will Pingzi fucking die?"

Wu Er and Wu Ya also got up, and when they saw Pingzi's fucking appearance, they looked at Lin Qing with some fear.

Lin Qing shook his head and said, "I don't know."

She wasn't a doctor, but looking at Pingzi's mother-in-law, I'm afraid it's serious.

If the fever is severe, it can turn into pneumonia.

If there is no first aid, I am afraid that I will die.

"There is no water, no food, and no medicine, so we can't do anything about it." The

village chief and a few cadres looked at Pingzi's fucking face, and they were worried.

When something like this happens in the village, the village chief and the others are under great pressure. If other villagers die because of this, the impact will be even greater.

But now the flood has not subsided, there is no way to get the first aid kit.

"Then what should I do? Who will save my mother?"

Pingzi kept crying.

Shen Jiayi got up, walked to Pingzi's mother's side, touched her forehead, her beautiful face was full of seriousness: "The high fever will not go away, if you don't get a fever-reducing needle, I'm afraid... it will be very dangerous."

"Shen Zhiqing, What can you do?"

Pingzi saw Shen Jiayi, grabbed Shen Jiayi's arm, and pleaded.

Shen Jiayi looked at Pingzi crying, went outside to get cold water, put a cloth on your mother's forehead, and tried physical therapy first. I went out to find any herbs that could reduce the fever. "

There are some rare medicinal herbs growing in the deep mountains, and occasionally the older generation of villagers will use those medicinal herbs for treatment. Is

Shen Jiayi trying to take this fluke to find medicinal herbs that can reduce fever?

The chance is too small, maybe, When Shen Jiayi found the herb, Pingzi's mother was already dead.

"Sister, is there anything you can do? "

Wu Er has always admired Lin Qing very much. He almost regarded Lin Qing as a god. Now, seeing Ping Zi crying so sadly, he couldn't help feeling pity, shaking Lin Qing's arm and asking.

Sister is very powerful, maybe sister. Maybe there is any way to help Pingzi.

Lin Qing glanced at Wu Er and walked towards Mo Xiao.

Mo Xiao opened his black eyes, looked at Lin Qing, and said lightly: "I have no medicine on me, only One by one for you to eat. "

Mo Xiao knew what Lin Qing wanted to ask himself, so he simply answered what Lin Qing wanted to say.

Lin Qing heard the words and said with a look of disappointment: "So, isn't it impossible to save Pingzi's mother?" "

See Hirako worried look, Lin also pour some moving.