Chapter 18

Forcing Li Chunmei to Turn Over the Keys

Since she has to be in charge, she naturally has to control everything, whether it is rice or Wu Liang's salary, they must be in her hands.

Lin Qing followed Wu Ya and the others to complain in the living room, and took the hidden sweet potatoes to Wu Laohan's residence.

The sweet potatoes she made before are just to prepare for now. Sweet potatoes are more filling, and it is okay to eat two when you are hungry.

When Lin Qing gave the sweet potatoes to Old Man Wu, Old Man Wu glanced at Lin Qing and asked, "Did your father and the others eat them?"

Old Man Wu was really worried and worried about them even though he didn't eat them.

"Don't worry, eldest brother went to Mom to get the key, and once you get the key, you can cook."

Lin Qing took a bite of the sweet potato and wiped his mouth to Old Man Wu.

"Will she give it?" Old Man Wu took the sweet potato and asked worriedly while eating.

Lin Qing pursed his lips and said: "Grandpa, this is something from our Wu family, and my mother dare not give it to me. Besides, the separation is something that my mother shouts about every day. We can only show my mother how serious it is after the separation. She didn't dare to think of breaking up the family again."

"What you said is reasonable." Old Man Wu thought about it carefully, and felt that what Lin Qing said was very reasonable, so he ignored it.

Lin Qing ate the sweet potatoes, and when his stomach was full, he got up to solve Wu Liang and the others.

Wu Da came back in despair, covered his blushing face, and said to Wu Liang, "Mom said that you want you to pick her up in person, and also said that the house must be ours before she is willing to come back."

After listening to the old man Wu , his face suddenly ugly.

Lin Qing snickered in her heart, she had already assumed Li Chunmei's personality, the more Li Chunmei was like this, the more insistent the old man Wu's will, which was a good thing for Lin Qing.

"How can Mom be like this? Isn't she thinking of driving Grandpa out of the house? The house belongs to Grandpa. Mom is really ignorant." Lin Qing said with a very melancholy and helpless expression.

Wu Liang's face was full of ugliness. Wu Liang knew the virtues of his daughter-in-law. Now that Lin Qing has pointed it out clearly, the expression on Wu Liang's face must be good-looking.

"This is Dad's stuff. I don't dare to move it, and she doesn't even think about it."

Wu Liang said angrily to Wu Da.

Wu Da rubbed his face and said again: "So Mom said, if Grandpa refuses, don't want her to go back, and we don't want to eat rice."

"Dad, how can Mom be like this? I usually trample you underfoot, but now you are still abusing us?"

Wu Ya screamed when she heard that she couldn't eat rice.

Wu Er on the side also started to make trouble.

The whole family started to make a mess, Lin Qing looked at their unsatisfactory appearance, and said very calmly: "Dad, otherwise, you go and invite mother back, hey, it's better to hand over the whole family to mother again, daddy, you will be in the future. Continuing to be laughed at, so does the eldest brother, there is no pocket money on hand, as for Wu Ya and Wu Er, practice hard."