Chapter 24

Punishing Mother Li

Lin Qing looked at Wu Er, then at Wu Ya, and put on the shelf with a pair of ducks: "Well, if my mother refuses, I will give her this home, and I will live with my grandfather. Anyway, she has to split up our family when she comes back." Splitting up the family is good for everyone, even if Li Chunmei comes back, Lin Qing will still be in charge of the family, and Lin Qing will also split up the family.

"After the separation, I will live with you, sister."

Wu Er immediately stated his position and wanted to live with Lin Qing.

It is so good to follow Lin Qing, I can learn a lot, and Lin Qing will never force him to learn.

When Wu Ya saw that Wu Er was going to follow Lin Qing, she was not to be outdone and said, "I also want to live with my sister, not my mother."

Living with Li Chunmei, Li Chunmei scolded Wu Ya if she didn't. Wu Ya wouldn't be so stupid and lived with Li Chunmei.

I don't want you to live with me.

Lin Qing pursed his lips inwardly, but his face was moved: "Okay, we will discuss later when Mom comes back. Now you guys hurry up and make the fire and cook the dumplings later." "

Okay."

Wu Er, who used to hate work the most, got motivated and immediately went to the kitchen to make a fire.

When Wu Ya saw Wu Er going to set the fire, she said to Lin Qing, "I'll go to the yard to pull the onions and put some chopped green onions, it will be more delicious."

Lin Qing waved at Wu Ya and asked Wu Ya to pull the onions.

Like a big boss, she sat on a chair and waited for Wu Er to cook the dumplings. This kind of life should not be too beautiful.

When Old Man Wu and Wu Liang and Wu Da came back, Lin Qing immediately greeted them to eat dumplings.

Hearing the dumplings, Wu Liang's eyes lit up. After washing his hands, he was about to scoop up, but Lin Qing stopped him.

"Father, wait a minute, I'll do the dumpling distribution."

Wu Liang asked dumbfounded, "Why?"

Lin Qing smiled and said, "I'm in charge of the family now? It's only fair that I have to do this kind of thing." "

Wu Da looked at the dumplings, swallowed abruptly, and pulled Wu Liang to sit down again.

Wu Liang had no choice but to sit down and wait for Lin Qing to share the dumplings.

Lin Qing took the spoon and gave Old Man Wu twelve dumplings, fifteen dumplings for himself, six for Wu Er, six for Wu Ya, six for Wu Da, and three for Wu Liang, all gone.

"Linzi, why do I only have three.?"

Wu Liang was immediately unhappy when he saw the dumplings in his bowl.

Lin Qing had so many.

Everyone looked at Lin Qing, Lin Qing coughed, caressed his chest, and said with a delicate expression, "It's not that I want to give you three, but today my mother suddenly rushed over and wiped the rest of the dumpling wrappers. Now, you naturally don't have so many points, and my body hasn't recovered yet. I can recover faster by eating a little more. You don't want me to be sick every day, right? I'm in good health, and the food at home will naturally be Better, I'll show you what you want to eat later." After Lin Qing said this, everyone didn't say anything, and immediately grabbed the dumplings in their bowls.