Chapter 61

After Wu Da left, Wu Er cleaned the tableware and chopsticks on the dining table.

Wu Liang's room.

Wu Liang took the cigarette stick, and after lighting the cigarette, he faced Wang Si who was sitting on the bed and folded his clothes with a depressed expression. He seemed a little angry: "Asi, what were you talking about? Why did you tell Lin Zi to break up the family? I've already winked at you, why are you still saying these words?"

"I'm doing this for your own good, why do you blame me?"

Wang Si looked at Wu Liang, as if he was aggrieved, facing Wu Liang Start wiping tears.

Seeing Wang Si wipe his tears, Wu Liang was not in a good mood at first, but his mood became even worse.

"Asi, Lin Zi manages the entire Wu family very well. You have never lived in the Wu family, so you don't know how well Lin Zi manages the Wu family. After you live in the Wu family for a while, you will know that Linzi is Really a very capable person."

Wu Liang felt that Wang Si might have misunderstood Lin Qing, so he began to explain to Wang Si painstakingly.

Wang Si looked at Wu Liang, nodded and said, "I know that Lin Zi is a very good person. People in the village say that Lin Zi is very good. When I say split up, I don't mean that I don't like Lin Zi to eat with us, it's just that Lin Zi eventually If you still want to get married, it's better for us to eat separately from her."

"Besides, we both have wages. Are you afraid that we can't live together? Don't worry, I'm in charge, and I will definitely let you eat and drink spicy food. Yes ."

Wang Si said to Wu Liang with unusual confidence.

The family separation has already been said, and even if you want to change your mind now, you have no choice but to bite the bullet.

Lin Qing didn't know what Wu Liang and Wang Si were saying when they hid in the room. She took out the mask from the space ring and put it on her face.

After the sticking, she wiped her face with water and milk or something, and after feeling her face was more elastic, she got up to take a bath.

The bath water was boiled by Wu Ya every day. Since the last time a snake entered the bathroom, Lin Qing sprinkled realgar around the bathroom to prevent snakes from coming in again.

Wu Ya had just finished taking a shower and went out with a wooden basin. Seeing Lin Qing coming over, Wu Ya immediately said, "Sister, I burned the water of several of us today, but neither of my mother nor my father burned it. Big brother just now. Brother and second have already taken a bath, and the rest of the water is yours."

"Well, okay, I know."

Lin Qing nodded with satisfaction.

After the family split, there are naturally a lot of things, and Wang Si and Wu Liang can't enjoy it.

After Lin Qing finished taking a shower, Wang Si and Wu Liang came to take a shower late.

When Wang Si went to the kitchen to get hot water, he found that there was no hot water.

Wang Si's face darkened.

She is so sticky now that she wants to take a bath, but who knows that she doesn't even have bath water? You say irritating is not irritating.

She put down the basin in her hand, went to Wu Liang immediately, and told Wu Liang about Lin Qing's deliberately harsh treatment of herself.

Wu Liang frowned and said, "Linzi wouldn't do such a thing, is he running out of water? I'll boil water for you again."