Chapter 53

"Some personal matters need to be dealt with, so please trouble you."

Lin Qing said to Wang Lei without explaining clearly.

"Okay, then, I'll go back and tell the team leader, go and do your own business."

Wang Lei didn't say anything. The officers and workers in the entire factory now admire Lin Qing very much. After all, Lin Qing has the ability to write The manuscript is good, and even the newspapers are listing the manuscripts written by Lin Qing.

And more than one, Wang Lei felt that Lin Qing was a genius. She is very powerful. She also admires Lin Qing very much. Basically, Wang Lei will listen to what Lin Qing says.

After Lin Qing and Wang Lei separated, she went to the field of the educated youth's nest to find Mo Xiao.

Mo Xiao should finish the morning's work and go to the train station to take the bus at noon.

"Comrade, are you looking for someone?"

When Lin Qing went to the field, he saw a large area of ​​educated youth working, but he didn't see Mo Xiao's shadow. Mo Xiao was tall and tall, so it was naturally easier to find Mo Xiao.

But among the people here, there was no sign of Mo Xiao.

While Lin Qing was spinning on the path in the field, someone called Lin Qing, and when Lin Qing turned around, he saw a very kind-looking woman who greeted Lin Qing.

Lin Qing's face was a little unnatural; "I want to find Comrade Mo Xiaomo, I wonder if he is coming to the fields today?"

"Comrade Mo has asked for leave, I heard that it will take a long time, and the team leader has approved the leave. , I guess I'm packing my things in the dormitory now." The

woman explained when Lin Qing asked for Mo Xiao.

After thinking about it for a while, Lin Qing went to Mo Xiao's dormitory to find Mo Xiao, but was caught by a woman.

"Comrade, wait a minute."

"Is there anything else? Big sister."

Lin Qing said with a good temper, looking at his hand.

The eldest sister took out a letter from her arms and handed it to Lin Qing.

"Is your name Lin Qing? This is a letter that Comrade Mo asked me to hand over to you, saying that you need your help

with something." Does Mo Xiao need his help? I'm afraid it's an excuse to avoid other people's gossip, right?

Lin Qing glanced at the eldest sister, took the letter, opened it, and saw the words written on it, Lin Qing couldn't help but curl his lips.

Mo Xiao's letter was very simple, he just asked Lin Qing to wait for him to come back and take good care of himself.

"Thank you eldest sister."

After Lin Qing and eldest sister finished speaking, they left the field.

Just two minutes after Lin Qing left, Shen Jiayi appeared.

She grabbed the eldest sister's arm and asked the eldest sister what Lin Qing was doing here just now.

She saw Lin Qing from a distance, and Mo Xiao suddenly asked for leave to return to the city, not knowing what was going on.

Shen Jiayi knew about Mo Xiao's family background. He was exiled here to go to the countryside. It was his family's intention to let him exercise well. There was someone on him, and it was easy to leave here and go home.

However, Mo Xiao never said hello to his family and went back. Instead, he stayed in this poor village and worked every day.

"Oh, Comrade Lin is here to find Comrade Mo." The elder sister explained with a glance at Shen Jiayi.

After listening to the elder sister's words, Shen Jiayi's eyes flashed a faint light.

She smiled and said, "I just saw that you gave Lin Qing a letter, eldest sister. Who gave it to Lin Qing?"

"Comrade Mo asked me to give it to Comrade Lin. It seems that I have something to ask Comrade Lin, Shen Zhiqing, what are you doing? Asking so clearly?" The

elder sister looked at Shen Jiayi with a puzzled expression.

Shen Jiayi has a good-looking skin, and when she smiles, it makes people look innocent and harmless.

She said to the eldest sister, "You know, I like Comrade Mo, so please pay more attention, eldest sister, don't mind."

"You young people." The eldest sister laughed and didn't care when she heard the words.

Shen Jiayi had a conversation with the eldest sister and left here.

Mo Xiao asked for leave to leave the village and left a letter to Lin Qing. Mo Xiao really liked Lin Qing.

A wave of hatred surged in Shen Jiayi's chest. Lin Qing stole her golden fingers, not counting her gold fingers, but he also stole the man who belonged to him. Shen Jiayi couldn't swallow this bad breath.

She must get the golden finger back. As long as she gets the golden finger back, Lin Qing will not want to be complacent, and her luck will come back.

Thinking of this, Shen Jiayi's eyes flickered involuntarily.

Lin Qing didn't know that Shen Jiayi had already started plotting against her here.

She walked to the gate of Mo Xiao's dormitory, but was told that Mo Xiao had left the dormitory and went home by car.

"Mo Xiao doesn't know what's behind it. We are all educated youths who came from the countryside. Who dares to leave the village, it's very difficult to ask for leave, but Mo Xiao can ask for leave to go back to the city, and I don't know if he never comes back. ."

The educated youth who was talking to Lin Qing said with envy and jealousy.

After all, Lin Qing had studied psychology before, and she could see at a glance that this man was not a good person. To put it bluntly, he was a man who was especially jealous of others.

She didn't listen to him continue to ramble on.

Just thank you and leave here.

Therefore, in this world, it is not only women who have jealousy, sometimes, men's jealousy will be more narrow and dangerous.

Inside the bus station.

Mo Xiao handed the letter of introduction and the ticket to the salesman, and looked back at Chen Zhan's door, his black eyes flashing with a faint light.

"Comrade, it's alright."

After checking the ticket, Auntie called out to Mo Xiao.

Mo Xiao regained his senses, and after thanking him, he carried his bag and walked inside.

After getting into the car, Mo Xiao looked out the window, his stern face was full of melancholy.

Lin Qing, you have to take good care of your body, the ring...you have to protect it well, don't let people be malicious, you know?

--