Chapter 31

Well Played

Seeing that Lin Qing was about to leave, Xu Zhaodi's turbid yellow eyes rolled, and she suddenly sat on the ground, beating her chest and screaming at Lin Qing.

There were many workers resting near the textile factory, and when they heard Xu Zhaodi's high-decibel howl, they came up immediately.

Seeing the flow of people rushing towards him, Xu Zhaodi's face was filled with joy, and she howled even louder.

"Lin Zi, my mother really didn't mean to give you away back then. It was the year she gave birth to you that she would give you to the Old Wu family when there was no rice at home. Your two brothers are still young and still studying. Your dad fell off the mountain and hurt his leg again. We didn't dare to send it to the health center, just because we didn't have money or tickets, we expected you to give us some warmth. Why did you resent us for abandoning you? One bite of food will never give you to others, Lin Zi, you have to believe what your mother said."

Xu Zhaodi's blood and tears seemed to be thinking for Lin.

How great and selfless she is, because she could not afford to raise her own daughter, she reluctantly gave her daughter to others, and cut her heart and flesh. Now that her daughter has grown up, she regrets sending her away back then. Lin Qing is a conscienceless person who deserves to be struck by lightning. host.

Lin Qing saw that the people around her were tilting the balance towards Xu Zhaodi. Under Xu Zhaodi's messy hair, she couldn't hide her sneer. Lin Qing sneered in her heart.

On acting? Can Xu Zhaodi beat her?

So, Lin Qing also sat on the ground, startling everyone.

Xu Zhaodi didn't expect Lin Qing to make such a move. At this time, shouldn't Lin Qing give her all the money and the tickets? Why is the plot a little off?

"Mom, it's not that I don't give you money, you also know that I had a serious illness in front of me and was almost killed by my grandmother and grandma. My body has not recovered yet. When you give birth to a younger brother, you will I gave it to the old Wu family, I don't blame you, even if I was treated badly by my grandma at the old Wu family, and I was punished for washing clothes for several days, I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't eat, I don't blame you, you even let me take it secretly I don't blame you for the rations from the cafeteria, but I really don't have any money right now, so I'll give you my own blood to drink."

"I was born by you, even if you drink my blood, it is only natural. When I was sick, I would have thought about seeing your figure, even if it was only for a while, but I have never seen your figure. , do you know how weak I am now? Grandpa and the others dare not let me do anything, they are afraid that it will suddenly..."

"Woooooo."

Lin Qing said in a sad place, suddenly covering his face, humming cry.

She grabbed the position of her chest, her expression was extremely painful and ugly, as if she was suffering huge grievances.

Seeing this, the people around couldn't help crying.

What a poor man this is.

Abandoned by his own mother, and abused by his adoptive mother, but even in this way, he still does not receive kind treatment.

When I was sick, my biological mother didn't come to see me, and my adoptive mother would die.

Now that the illness is finally cured, the biological mother has come to pay for it again, which is really pitiful.