Chapter 22

Li Chunmei was kicked out of the house
Li Chunmei didn't know what male dignity was. After all, she was a rural woman who had never read elementary school. However, after hearing Wu Da's words, Li Chunmei was very angry. avoided.

"Rebel, you dare to hide, I won't kill you today."

Li Chunmei was used to being pungent, and she was used to everyone obeying her.

Now that Wu Da dared to avoid his hand, how could Li Chunmei not be angry.

Li Chunmei's actions made Wu Da feel disgusted for no reason.

Other people's mothers treat their children softly, but Li Chunmei beats people when they don't agree.

This kind of unreasonable mother makes Wu Da very tired.

He saw that Li Chunmei was going to throw himself at him and wanted to hit him, so he immediately said: "I gave my salary to my sister, that's my volition, and now the person in charge of the family is my sister, Mom, you want to stay at my grandmother's house. Stay on the side, just stay for a few more days, when you can think clearly, when you can be gentle and courteous, you will come back."

Li Chunmei originally wanted to beat Wu Da, but after hearing Wu Da's words, her whole body became numb. All froze.

What did Wu Da say? Did she hear it wrong? Lin Qing is in charge of the house?

That stinky girl actually controlled the entire Wu family? Is Wu Liang dead? Even if Old Man Wu can't take charge of the family, it should be Wu Liang?

Wu Da saw that Li Chunmei's face was as black as the bottom of a pot, her legs were weak, she couldn't care about anything, and ran away immediately.

When Li Chunmei recovered, there was no trace of Wu Da. She was so annoyed that she walked to Wu's house fiercely.

After Lin Qing got off work, he went to the vegetable market to buy dumpling skins and some meat, and planned to make dumplings tonight.

She has already said her words, so she naturally has to do it. Otherwise, how can she control the whole family?

The personalities of Wu Liang and Wu Da are still unstable. If you want to control them, you must give them sweets and keep brainwashing them. Otherwise, with their cowardly personalities, I am afraid that they will be turned around again. Li Chunmei was in control.

"Comrade, I want to ask you, where is the vegetable market here?" When Lin Qing was rushing home to buy some good things, a woman in a blue cloth came over and said gently towards Lin Qing.

Lin Qing raised his head, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

Shen Jiayi?

"Are you looking for a vegetable market?"

Lin Qing quickly regained his senses and said calmly.

"Well, I want... to buy some food." When Shen Jiayi spoke, her face was a little red and she looked very shy.

Lin Qing raised his eyebrows, pointed to the corner he had just come out of, and said, "Turn over there, turn left, and you will be able to see a small vegetable market."

The vegetable market here is very small, and it usually sells some meat. It is also supported by the government. Usually, everyone exchanges food with each other, but during the festivals, every household with a lot of things will sell it for some useful tickets.

"Thank you." Shen Jiayi thanked Lin Qing gratefully.

"No thanks, comrade is very friendly, I don't seem to have seen you."