Chapter 52

Jinjiang Genuine

Shen Jiayi's eyes were full of unwillingness and anger.

Without Lin Qing, how could Mo Xiao not love himself?

For all this, Lin Qing was to blame.

It was all caused by the slut Lin Qing.

But at this moment, Shen Jiayi could only hold back.

She said to Lin Qing, "I know, I was confused before, and I won't do those things in the future."

Lin Qing smiled and said, "That would be the best."

After Lin Qing finished speaking, she pushed Shen Jiayi's body away. He said lightly to Shen Jiayi: "Okay, you can leave now, remember what I said just now, don't provoke me."

Shen Jiayi dared not admit that she was actually frightened by Lin Qing's aura?

Lin Qing was younger than her, she would be frightened by Lin Qing, and if she spread it out, she didn't know how many people would die of laughter.

But at this moment, Shen Jiayi couldn't care to laugh, she only had one thought in her mind, to leave this ghost place immediately.

Shen Jiayi fled away from the Wu family, and Wu Er and the others came back.

Shen Jiayi happened to bump into Wu Da. When Wu Da saw Shen Jiayi for the first time, his dark face suddenly turned red.

"Big brother, do you like someone else?"

Wu Er has matured a lot since he went to the factory. Seeing Wu Da staring at Shen Jiayi's back in a daze, Wu Er couldn't help but smirk and bumped into Wu Da's arm.

Wu Da regained his senses, blushed and said: "What nonsense? Hurry in and cook, and wait for the next sister to come back and scold you to death."

Seeing Wu Da like this, Wu Er couldn't help whistling: "Sister You should have come back a long time ago, otherwise how could that educated youth be in our house just now?"

Shen Jiayi was wearing a lady's uniform, and at first glance, she knew that it was an educated youth from the city, and just by that face, she knew that they were not the uneducated people in the village. rural women.

When Wu Da heard Wu Er said that Shen Jiayi was an educated youth, his face blushed and turned white again, looking a little sad.

"Big brother, you're not bad. Tell me later, I always have a solution. As long as you like her, I might have some brilliant ideas."

Wu Da originally wanted to marry a wife, but now he sees such a beautiful girl as Shen Jiayi. , Saying no heart is false.

"What are you talking about?" After Lin Qing drove Shen Jiayi away, he came out of the kitchen and heard the conversation between Wu Da and Wu Er. Lin Qing raised his eyebrows and folded his arms.

"Sister, was the educated youth who walked out of our house just now?"

"Well, the educated youth who went to the countryside from the city last time was called Shen Jiayi."

"He looks so pretty."

Wu Er touched his chin, and his face flushed red . A piece of Wu Da.

After Lin Qing was stunned for two seconds, she looked at Wu Da's blushing face, and she said thoughtfully, "I have someone I like, so hurry up and cook."