Chapter 11

Wu Er Stealing Money for Lin Qing

Old Man Wu accompanied Lin Qing for a while, then returned to the fields to farm.

The old man Wu himself got one-third of an acre of land, planted some vegetables, and was busy in his vegetable garden every day.

Lin Qing was about to cover up with a quilt, and when Meimei was sleeping, Wu Er came over, and after seeing Lin Qing, he began to cry how excessive Li Chunmei was.

Lin Qing waited for Wu Er to finish complaining, and sighed: "I really sympathize with you."

"Sister, didn't you say there was a way last time? You told me the complete way."

"I'm not Did I tell you? This kind of thing has to be done step by step, don't be in a hurry, look at you in such a hurry, didn't you get beaten and scolded by your mother? You think your butt is not itchy enough."

Lin Qing glanced meaningfully at Wu Erqi He opened Hana's butt and said.

Wu Er's body froze, grabbed Lin Qing's arm, and said pitifully: "Then tell me, what should I do next? I really don't want to study, I'm embarrassed to tell my mother, last week's periodic exam, I... math I only got 10 points in the test, and 20 points in Chinese."

After hearing Wu Er's score, Lin Qing almost spat blood.

How does this kid's brain grow? Just take the test.

"Sister's body is a little weak recently, and my mother refuses to pay me the medical bills. I don't know when my body will recover. It would be great if I could eat some nutritional supplements or something."

Lin Qing looked sadly. Looking at Wu Er, he seemed a little disgusted with his sick body.

"Yes, sister, you are sick now. If you don't eat supplements, your body must be very weak."

"No? But you know that Mom doesn't even give me a full meal, and Grandpa gives me sweet potatoes every day. Where is there any nutrition? My health is getting worse and worse, and I may have to live for a while. Otherwise, you should be obedient and have a good class, and I will help you when I get better."

"I can't stay any longer now. "Sister, wait, I'll buy you meat buns right now."

Meat buns...

Lin Qing's saliva was about to flow out, she pretended to be reserved: "You stupid child, how can you have the money to buy meat buns?"

"Your monthly wages, Mom hides separately, I The last time I saw Mom hid your wages in the rice vat, I'll go get the money, anyway, it's your wages, isn't it?"

Wu Er looked at Lin Qing and flattered.

That's right, that's her wages. She buys meat buns with her own wages. There's nothing wrong with it.

"Then, what if she finds out?"

Lin Qing looked at Wu Er with embarrassment.

"Don't be afraid, if Mom finds out, I'll yell, saying that this money is your salary, and I'll take your salary to supplement your health. It's a good thing, and Mom will definitely understand."

"Second brother, I didn't expect that. You are so kind."

Lin Qing held Wu Er's hand with a moved face.

After all, Wu Er was young and was so fooled by Lin Qing. He blushed and said, "Sister, you are also very good. You left me all the delicious food when you were young. I remember all of them." Just repay me with your life.

Lin Qing smiled and rushed Wu Er to buy meat buns for himself.

She can't wait to see what Li Chunmei's expression will be after she finds out that Wu Er stole money to buy her meat buns?

Wu Er took a dollar from Li Chunmei's deduction of Lin Qing's wages from the rice vat, and was caught by Li Chunmei on the spot when he was about to buy meat buns.

Li Chunmei came back from the field and heard the movement of her rice jar, she thought a thief had entered, but she didn't expect it to be Wu Er.

"Er, what are you holding in your hand?"

Li Chunmei shouted at Wu Er with a vicious look.

Wu Er was originally afraid of Li Chunmei, but after hearing Li Chunmei's words, his entire body trembled even more nervously.

"It's nothing, I'm going to play at the mustache's house."

Wu Er left this sentence and was about to run away, but Li Chunmei grabbed his arm and forcibly broke Wu Er's hand apart. Li Chunmei's face turned green after a dollar was lost.

With a cold face, she slapped Wu Eryi.

"Okay, you little brat, learn good or bad, who told you to steal money?"

"I didn't steal."

After Wu Er was slapped, he sat on the ground and yelled.

"They were all caught on the spot by me. How dare you say that you didn't steal? See if I won't kill you."

Li Chunmei was so angry that her son even stole his money, how could she not be angry?

"This is my sister's wages. I just bought her meat buns with her wages. I'm not stealing money."

Wu Er cried out in shock when he saw Li Chunmei grabbing a wooden stick and pumping it on himself.

Li Chunmei said gloomily: "It's the dead girl who asked you to steal money. I know why you have the idea of ​​stealing money. It turns out that the dead girl is trying to bully you." , I want to buy meat buns to replenish her body, Mom, you have all the money from my sister and grandpa in your hands, and my sister can't eat anything in the health center now, it's too pitiful, how can her body take it if it goes on like this."

"How dare you help her? I said that you are not allowed to call her sister."

Li Chunmei was so angry with Wu Er that she grabbed the stick and hit Wu Er mercilessly.

Wu Er kept screaming in pain, and the surrounding neighbors immediately stepped forward to stop Li Chunmei.

Several people heard Wu Er's words just now.

They scolded Li Chunmei for not being a thing.

How can you teach children like this?

Fortunately, Wu Er is also good. Knowing that he cherishes Lin Qing, Lin Qing can be considered to have done the hard work.

"Chunmei, what are you doing? How old is Wu Ercai, what if you break him."

An aunt in a floral shirt grabbed Li Chunmei's hand and persuaded Li Chunmei with a displeased expression.

"Orchid, did you hear what this child said just now? Do you think it's easy for me to give my whole heart to this family? Lin Qing actually tried to push Ah Er to steal money. I'm so chilled."

Li Chunmei sat on the ground, beating her chest and patting her feet.

Orchid looked at Li Chunmei's dying look, her face trembled, and when she was about to say something consoling, Wu Er got up from the ground and said with a dirty face: "It wasn't my sister who told me to steal money, I thought of it myself. I want to buy meat buns for my sister, after all, my sister is also our Wu family. Now that she is sick, she must eat well and drink well to stay healthy. Moreover, this is sister's wages, not stealing, but taking it."

Wu Er's words , making Li Chunmei's face even more ugly, she stepped forward with a grim expression, pinched Wu Er fiercely and roared: "What is her salary? She eats our old Wu's house, lives in our old Wu's house, these She should have given it to us, and if you dare to talk back, I won't tear you apart today." The angry Li Chunmei was so terrifying that Wu Er was so frightened that he didn't dare to say a word.

Seeing Li Chunmei's fierce appearance, the people around were so frightened that they took a step back.